Anyone interested in a battery rental service?

Reaction score
Hey guys...

I am thinking of starting a phantom2 battery rental service. You could rent up to 5 batteries for $20.00ea for a week. Would anyone be interested in a service like this?

It's a great idea but I don't think I'd trust batteries that have been in other crafts..

FRS said:
It's a great idea but I don't think I'd trust batteries that have been in other crafts..

+1, along with the fact that anyone willing to rent batteries would have to be making money with their multi-rotor, so they would more than likely just buy their own. Rental stuff often gets beat on and electronics don't put up with that well. If you happen to have a bunch of batteries and can make some money on the side renting them then more power to you, but as a business I'd say pass.

There are two hobbies I would never consider renting equipment: SCUBA and flying RC controlled models.

I'm PADI certified and I can 100% back that statement. It's a huge risk. What did the guy before do with that equipment?? Who knows but I'm not about to take that risk. Can't wait for my next cozumel trip with my new phantom!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31