Anyone install new DJI Go update 2.6.0?

Seems like they added new warning about battery temps, mine was 15c which i believe was the limit before to fire it up before, 14 or 15. It does fire up, but it suggest battery temps should be atleast 25c to ensure save flight. Wasn't there before. No need to lecture me about battery temps, i know.

Everything works ok, iOS 9.3 beta2, latest fw on bird.

Very laggy video after update on note 5. Was working perfect before update. Even did a 10k run with it. Had to swicth to litchi.

Very laggy video after update on note 5. Was working perfect before update. Even did a 10k run with it. Had to swicth to litchi.
I have never flown with Go. Only Litchi. Welcome to the bright side :)

So how do you stop an iPad mini II from automatic updates....I am a droid guy and really struggling with the apple world

Last edited:
So how do you stop an ipad mini II for automatic updates....I am a droid guy and really struggling with the apple world
Go to Settings>>>>General>>>>>Background App Refresh. Disable it or pick an app to disable it. I usually disable all.

1.支持ZENMUSE X5R萬向節,打開專業航空攝影的新時代。 (即將推出)
2.中國農曆新年的視頻模板,現已!

Makes sense to me :confused:
Come on mate u need 2 brush up on ur Chinese it's simple:
1.ZENMUSE X5R update
2. Chicken chow mein with noodles

I'm running 2.6, no problems
I noticed if you start 2.6 with Internet on, I get broken video for some time on iPad mini 2. If I go to airplane mode, all works well. It's a sign of some unknown background processing.

I noticed if you start 2.6 with Internet on, I get broken video for some time on iPad mini 2. If I go to airplane mode, all works well. It's a sign of some unknown background processing.

I'm seeing the same thing on my nvidia K1. All my video was chopped into short segments and wavy on my tablet but perfectly clear on the sd chip.

Go to Settings>>>>General>>>>>Background App Refresh. Disable it or pick an app to disable it. I usually disable all.

That's not what he is talking about. He is saying he doesn't want the latest DJI GO app to download and install automatically.

Settings, iTunes & App Store, Updates (OFF)

Come on mate u need 2 brush up on ur Chinese it's simple:
1.ZENMUSE X5R update
2. Chicken chow mein with noodles

I think it's a number 24 and 67

Look What DJI told Demunseed on CES 2016 About NFZ and Geofencing
It begins around 6:25
/\/\ax2206

My solution to the NFZ has been Litchi.

Ha-ha very tru. Just figured out it will bypass it.

Also, I work about 15 miles from DC and for some reason, I thought I would take my p3pro and test this NFZ. Well. Dji go worked with no issues and I have everything updated.

What's New
1. Support ZENMUSE X5R gimbal, open a new era for professional aerial photography. (coming soon)
2. Chinese New Year video templates are now available!

If that sounds like something you must have, go for it.

If I may say so, you have an absolutely magnificent collection of aerial photographs. May I ask if they were taken with a Phantom 3, or something else?

Shhhh....DJI is watching...

These third party apps currently don't access NFZ servers. They may be forced to do. Shhhh....

Last edited:
Reactions: Odogster

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj