Anyone install new DJI Go update 2.6.0?

Just wondering if I should update from 2.5.0
What's New
1. Support ZENMUSE X5R gimbal, open a new era for professional aerial photography. (coming soon)
2. Chinese New Year video templates are now available!

If that sounds like something you must have, go for it.

What's New
1. Support ZENMUSE X5R gimbal, open a new era for professional aerial photography. (coming soon)
2. Chinese New Year video templates are now available!

If that sounds like something you must have, go for it.
I really want the Chinese New Year video templates...sounds awesome,well done DJI for this must need update!!

:tearsofjoy:Well, even if the chinese new year template is definetly a "must have", i'd be also a little curious to know what's the nfz with this update..!
I'm still with 2.50

1.支持ZENMUSE X5R萬向節,打開專業航空攝影的新時代。 (即將推出)
2.中國農曆新年的視頻模板,現已!

Makes sense to me :confused:

Thanks, that's better ...

Ɩ˙支持ZƎNW∩SƎ Xϛɹ萬向節,打開專業航空攝影的新時代。 (即將推出)
ᄅ˙中國農曆新年的視頻模板,現已!

I think DJI has secretly created an update that will, on a command given by communist China's rulers, have all Phantoms fly into commercial airspace and bring down multiple commercial jets at the same time.

I got it. I don't see anything malicious. No new nfz's or anything.

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

were are you getting a v2.6 Version of the go app? the latest one on djis download page is still v2.5.1

New guy here..
I haven't updated it in weeks in fear of the description implying something about NFZ's. But I just reread the description on the update and the NFZ mention is gone. Just says something about Zenmuse, Chinese New Year and something about tilt with playback features.

I fly sometimes in a NFZ, low, and unseen...but I don't want to risk not having the ability to. Should I download update?

I think DJI has secretly created an update that will, on a command given by communist China's rulers, have all Phantoms fly into commercial airspace and bring down multiple commercial jets at the same time.

I appreciate this was (probably? ;-) ) a joke, but, in the 80's NATO were looking for a suitable 4x4 road/ off road vehicle which all Countries could use. Various Countries /Companies put forward their vehicles for test. On trials Toyota came top followed by Mitsubishi. The American "Top Brass" basically said "Not a cat in hells chance, they could fit each and everyone with a "Dead stop" piece of software." as a result we stayed with our own kit, sniff Bye bye Land Rover ;-(

Reactions: Trackman1 and Pim-K
I'm still on 2.43, I remember all of the surprises DJI had with 2.5, just look at the threads, one had over 10,000 reads in 24 hours with members pulling their hair out, no thanks!!!

All jokes about Chinese embedded hacks aside, does the new update have any bugs? Improvements? Anything to suggest not to update yet?

No worries guys, its just the Chinese new year templates and 再加上一些其他的事情,我们真的不想告诉你. That's what's in there .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.