Anyone in Wisconsin?

hey ...im in milwaukee. my phantom vision+ v3 will be here monday (the 29th of december). ive read/watched a gizillion forums/youtubes but that doesn't mean im ready to roll. sooooooo..........knowledgeable helpers are welcome!
TIA
robert
ps: since im a member of the electrons rc club, that's where i plan on maidening.

rbtNmke,

Hello fellow Milwaukean. Please feel free to reach out with any questions. Once it warms up we should plan a fly-in somewhere.

Cool someone in the city to talk with on phantoms..all my friends think I'm crazy for spending money on it and more I fly more I want more lol...I'm so over this winter already I been still flying and getting really good videos of snow covered areas but **** it's cold out...can't wait till spring...here's my email i forget to check this forum [email protected] to hear from ya

Reactions: cmyk22
Did you know Saturday nights at curry park golf dome from 10pm to 12am you can fly helicopter planes and quads...I just heard this at hobby town I'm going to check it out...

Located in Two Rivers right on Lake Michigan. It's sometimes called the "Air Conditioned City" because of the cool lake breeze in the summer.

Reactions: Advexure
Hey Milwaukeeans and anyone else...Anyone up for a Fly-In somewhere around the greater Milwaukee area? Now that it is kinda tolerable outside we should brush off the dust and fire-up our birds. Who is in? I can be reached off the board at [email protected]

Good info, Jason. I thought of Mitchell Park myself. I'll check it out.

If you feel like flying sometime let me know. Always looking for others to share in the joy.

Hello Everyone. I am in the Madison area but travel frequently to the Oshkosh area. I am getting a Phantom 3 and would be very much interested in learning and flying with some people. Let me know if anyone is doing any flights in the month of MAY when my Phantom 3 finally arrives. Can't wait to join. I would also be interested to learn or watch someone fly in Madison or the weekend of the 25th in Oshkosh area. So far, I have been flying the Syma X5C and UDI818A or something like that. Thanks!

Packerman8,

I've ordered a P3pro myself. Currently have a P2V+ and am looking at selling it soon. Either way, if you ever head through the greater Milwaukee area let me know...Always looking for someone to fly with.

How does a Wisconsin meet-up sometime in June/July sound to everybody?

Reactions: davekaster
Pick the spot and the date and I'll try my best to make it. It'd be a blast.

Pick the spot and the date and I'll try my best to make it. It'd be a blast.
A meet-up sounds great. Late June or early
Mid-July works for me. Thanks.

Sounds great, guys. It would either be at our Sheboygan office/warehouse or possibly at one of our favorite spots to fly in the Elkhart Lake area. We may also do another event down in the Milwaukee area later in the summer. As details emerge and those dates draw near I will be sure to drop the details here.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks Advexure (Mike) for getting a meet-up going. Looking forward to meeting other UAS operators in the region.

I am planning to be in the Oshkosh area this weekend, and was wondering if anyone is planning to go flying so I could possibly watch someone fly one before my new P3 arrives in the next couple of weeks. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers