Anyone in Wisconsin?

Hi, just bought a Phantom4..........Sheboygan and would like to meet up with other quad/drone pilots
Sorry to say, I was in Sheboygan a couple weeks ago. I had my Phantom but I just didn't have time to do much or I'd have contacted you. I managed to get down to North Point and fly around a bit. I've been at it for 3 years and I'm still uncomfortable over water, but I did a little. It's loading as I type this. Have a look and please feel free to critique.

https://youtu.be/bIvlVdig_K0

@redspiderdrone I've been wanting to get into the AG business and am currently saving for NDVI camera for my phantom and hopefully buying a fixed wing as well. Any advice for a newcomer?

Cmyk22 look in to dronedeploy I have been looking in to them hard and you can use the stock camera for ndvi mapping there software converts it to ndvi

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm curious as to how well an algorithm can do with an rgb to ndvi conversion compared to native capture.

Either way I'll check it out and see what I can find out on the tech side. Thanks Lil Rascal. Have you used it?

Congrats on your purchase Ajriek. Is this your first drone?
I have a tiny one that I got for a gift from radio shack so the is my first real drone. So far I love it. I tried flying a blade 200srx but could never get the hang of it.

No I haven't I am waiting to sell a few things before I even get a drone. i want a phantom 4, I live in Michigan and have a few buddys that Said they could keep me busy flying fields this coming season. I sat in on a webinar and a rep from dronedeploy and two other ag guys put it on. They were saying that they have done it both ways stock and with a ndvi camera and we're getting the same results. One of the guy's name was chad Colby out of Illinois look him up. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: cmyk22
Madison here
Waiting for the thaw too...
Hi there,
One of our clients is looking for aerial footage of the University of Wisconsin football stadium.
Would you have any footage of that by any chance?

If so, can you please let me know. Below is the official request.

FOOTAGE REQUEST #17 (12 April, 2017)

Daytime aerial shots of the University of Wisconsin football arena during fall or winter.

If any of you have this, please let me know asap.

Cheers

Patrice

I will be traveling through Madison possibly this weekend (April 14-16) and almost definitely the following. If we can get permission and agree on a fee, I'm available.

I will be traveling through Madison possibly this weekend (April 14-16) and almost definitely the following. If we can get permission and agree on a fee, I'm available.

Just be aware, the stadium is within two overlapping medical heliports zones and is just barely outside a 3rd. Its outside of Madison's airport ring but just barely.

Due diligence would be advised.

With it under at least two heli zones you would at minimum need both to sign off on the flight. And if you wander much to the NW you need the UW's heliport to sign off too. And to the NE there is Dane county airport.

Your business how and where you fly. I posted just as friendly heads up before you commit to anything.

Yes, and advice taken. I hadn't really thought about the zones the stadium might be in. I don't want "them" to take my toys away from me :)

Over in the Sheboygan/Sheboygan Falls/Plymouth area if anyone has anything going on. I live in the Plymouth around Road America/Elkhart/Little Elkhart lake area....

Reactions: Advexure
Over in the Sheboygan/Sheboygan Falls/Plymouth area if anyone has anything going on. I live in the Plymouth around Road America/Elkhart/Little Elkhart lake area....

:cool:

IMG_9294.JPG

Reactions: LittleElkhartLake
Anyone flying the locks and river in Appleton? Is it drone friendly there? Grew up in Appleton and will bring my P3S with me to OSH17 to get some video of my favorite spots if I can

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers