ANYONE IN THE CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA HELP NEEDED

We are seeing the same in CA, we need to get with AMA or another national forum to start advocating. If not, we are going to start seeing broader general bans on drones and all autonomous / remote aircraft.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: MedicFL1
They would never do that, NASCAR and bike weeks are what keep Volusia county running..

Sent from my LGLS992 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Uh, before anybody even THINKS about flying their machine at Daytona, take a quick look at Google maps and note the location of the Speedway and the Airport.

Yes, I'll be there for Bike Week and the 500 but without the drone.

AD

i-Gfz4RxX-XL.jpg

AWD ... That's what I was thinking. And the way Bike week is so spread out now I actually expect to hear of a ban during these events.
Sturgis would be a totally different experience.

Medic,

I'll report on Sturgis this year once I figure out if I want to ship the drone out there first. Can't really find space for it on the bike as it is now.

AD

AD
Haven't been to Sturgis since 2009 and see that renting a trailer now from Jacks is double what I paid back then.
That box would strap nicely onto my Electra glides back rack... Just can't seem to get anyone around here interested in going.
Darn shame as it blows Daytona away by far.
Maybe Harley will except it up there, I'm sure they've had stranger requests. (Just don't tell them what it is - i trust no one).

I live on the South side of Daytona and thought about taking my P3P up to Ormond Beach where Destination Daytona is. But when I ride that's all I want to do. Luckily I take my quad with me to work so during lunch breaks I fly from many of the Flagler County public parks (Palm Coast) that are next to the Inter-coastal aka the river. The ocean is easily seen from 100' up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20