Anyone in Palm Springs, La Quinta area flying ...

Reaction score
I'm on vacation till March 26...looking for anyone interested in flying or letting me know a good spot to fly. I'm in La Quinta

Dave

Hope to see you in Landers on Sunday! :)

I might mention that the wildflower bloom has begun - there is a lot of yellow along Route 62 on the way up to the High Desert from I-10, amidst the wind turbines. I was thinking there was some video opportunities there.

I'm on vacation till March 26...looking for anyone interested in flying or letting me know a good spot to fly. I'm in La Quinta

Dave
This year because of the floods in Death Valley, the Spring wild flowers are the best that they have been in decades. Its a 5 hour drive but well worth it if you have never been there. You could spend a week there easily.

I might mention that the wildflower bloom has begun - there is a lot of yellow along Route 62 on the way up to the High Desert from I-10, amidst the wind turbines. I was thinking there was some video opportunities there.

@Ralph M thanks for the tip! We went up to Cabazon yesterday. (Yes..the girls love to shop!). As we made our way we past a few wind farms and I thought the same. I think we will make a stop on the way back from Landers. The North Palm Springs exit looks promising. There's a snow capped peak off in the distance.

See you Sunday!

This year because of the floods in Death Valley, the Spring wild flowers are the best that they have been in decades. Its a 5 hour drive but well worth it if you have never been there. You could spend a week there easily.

@Reed L ....that sounds great. We've talked about a trip to Death Vally but it's a little to far for this trip. I can imagine the aerial footage would be spectacular. Thanks for the suggestion!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20