Anyone in Northwest Arkansas?

Reaction score
I live in Northwest Arkansas and own a Phantom 2. Anyone else around me?

Hey, I just noticed your post....I was just thinking about posting something along the same lines. I live in Fayetteville, and just recently purchased my first Phantom. I'm really hoping to find someone with more knowledge and experience than me that can kinda help/mentor me....that might sound odd, but just a thought.

Cool! Might be fun to meet sometime. I've been flying since last summer. Know anyone else in the area flying a Phantom?

The only other person I know of for sure that owns a Phantom is the teenage kid up in Bentonville that I bought my phantom off of, he sold me his to buy a Phantom 2. I have to think there have to be more people up here that have them.....I just have a hard time believing we are the only 3 with Phantoms in NWA. I was flying mine quite a bit there for a while. I added a gimbal to it and a Go pro, but then when it got so windy all the time I kinda chilled out on it and haven't flown it much in a while, but I've been wanting to get back to it again, just seems like it's either rainy or windy about every day lately!! So where do you live, I'm in Fayetteville?

I'm in southeastern KS and have some property at Grand Lake. Just bought a P3P a couple weeks ago. Always looking to meet some fellow pilots.

I'm in Central Oklahoma (Edmond). Just got an Inspire 1 and having a blast. Would like to learn more from those that have some experience.

I live in central Arkansas, just north of Hot Springs, Arkansas and looking for other DJI pilots.

A little late on the reply, but I live in Lowell and own a P3S. If any of you organize flying times I would be interested in joining.

Elm Springs, anyone know where you can have a Phantom worked on around here? Crashed mine and can't recalibrate, I can see 2 rotors are spinning slanted and it pulls to the side on take off. Sorry I'm new to flying.

You'll have to probably send it off to Hobby King or to anyone who sells DJI Phantoms. Just start contacting Hobby Shops that sell Quad's and see what the say or will charge. You need to include the model of Phantom you are talking about and sounds like you broke the bolts on the bottom of the motors on one side, hence the tilting of the motors and such. We can all make assumptions as to what actually happened from the little you have told us, it might help if you were a great deal more explanative on the crash, how high you were flying and what might have caused the crash. I would suggest that your IMU or IMU's depending on Phantom Model have been damaged and I would suggest seeing if you can get it calibrated first, then worry about the compass. Hope this helps.

Live out by Lena Landing, off Highway 298, Do you belong to the Hot Spring RC Club?

I don't belong to the Hot Springs RC Club. I live on the east end of Hot Springs Village, probably 30 miles from you. Lots of pretty country to fly in around here!

I believe there is a Subway in the shopping center out off highway 5. East Gate is what I think it is called. Why not set up a time to meet at the Subway and have a sandwich and talk about drones and if things work out may go flying afterward.

Last edited:
Cowboy, I just removed my email address from the above post. If your wanting to meet, it will have to be some place public, I trust no one I do not know. Trust is something you earn over time.

I'm in Siloam Springs looking for places to fly and people to fly with. I've had a P3S for a few months with about 10 flights. Just got it back from DJI for a gimble repair. I was thinking about contacting an RC club but I don't see many quads with them. Any of you guys want to get together? I enjoy video stuff and experienced with adobe premiere. I have a buddy with a few acres near Hwy412 but looking for a little more room.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj