Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Anyone in Northwest Arkansas?

Discussion in 'Midwest USA' started by VoicOfReason, Sep 2, 2014.

1. VoicOfReason

I live in Northwest Arkansas and own a Phantom 2. Anyone else around me?

2. Drumnut12

Hey, I just noticed your post....I was just thinking about posting something along the same lines. I live in Fayetteville, and just recently purchased my first Phantom. I'm really hoping to find someone with more knowledge and experience than me that can kinda help/mentor me....that might sound odd, but just a thought.

3. VoicOfReason

Cool! Might be fun to meet sometime. I've been flying since last summer. Know anyone else in the area flying a Phantom?

4. Drumnut12

The only other person I know of for sure that owns a Phantom is the teenage kid up in Bentonville that I bought my phantom off of, he sold me his to buy a Phantom 2. I have to think there have to be more people up here that have them.....I just have a hard time believing we are the only 3 with Phantoms in NWA. I was flying mine quite a bit there for a while. I added a gimbal to it and a Go pro, but then when it got so windy all the time I kinda chilled out on it and haven't flown it much in a while, but I've been wanting to get back to it again, just seems like it's either rainy or windy about every day lately!! So where do you live, I'm in Fayetteville?

5. SE KS

I'm in southeastern KS and have some property at Grand Lake. Just bought a P3P a couple weeks ago. Always looking to meet some fellow pilots.

6. MadCar

I'm in Central Oklahoma (Edmond). Just got an Inspire 1 and having a blast. Would like to learn more from those that have some experience.

7. AgentOrange2015

I live in central Arkansas, just north of Hot Springs, Arkansas and looking for other DJI pilots.

8. Kitkos

I'm in Fayetteville

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

9. Dronebilly

Hi all. I have a P4 out on Beaver lake by Rocky Branch. Open water flying but lots of trees on land.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

10. hawgs1

I live in Rogers and just purchased a P3P. Looking forward to some great flying!