Anyone in central Arkansas

I think you can find a few more Razzor Backs around there... Welcome and good luck !

I am coming down to North Little Rock this week, I am a beginner. Have not even taken my first flight yet, but want to fly my P3STD in the vicinity of NLR. Where is a good spot that I can play and work out the basics safely and with out a bunch of folks giving me a rough time?

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Burns park. Big ****. Petit Jean park.
Maybe riverside park.
Gonna prolly be some NFz warning on a few of those. Down by the river is cool.
These are public areas so be careful.

Reactions: seanhagerty
No problem. U just visiting?
I live in Searcy.
U should be able to get water and golf course shots at burns.
Good luck

I am down for the week, working on the Camp.

I am not really looking for a place for pics, I am just learning to fly and need a place to learn all the basics (take offs, landings, simple flights, etc...)

I thing burns park may be ur best bet.
I fly a p4 since May and have over 200 perfect take off and landings. Go slow and don't be intimidated. I started with a p3s as well and wish I had the money to have keep it too.
It's a great bird. Focus on basics before trying all the cool modes it offers is my advice

I think I am going to spend a lot of time doing the simple stuff over and over just to make sure I get it right. Thanks again.

I fly Burns a lot and also over at 2 Rivers Park. I have just formed a company called Dronesome Dove Aerial Cinematics. It's great to see new interest!!

CVP I live in searcy and am interested in your company. I'm currently a hobbyist out planning
On getting my 107 soon. I need to be making money with my bird.
U can pm me here or my email is:
johnschnebly88@gmail. Com
Thanks john

We should get together and talk, I'm gonna need help in the future. Leaning to Agriculture mapping, government contracts, wind turbine and oil and gas inspections. That's where big $$$ are. Email [email protected]

CVP that sounds great. Being how we live so close. I will email u soon.
I had a gall bladder removed yesterday so a little groggy. Speak to u soon

I already went (friday) and took my 107 exam and passed, just waiting for the exam to show up in the faa system so I can get my license.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31