Anyone in Australia want to get a Taogolas gps antenna ??

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a Taogalas 4mm gps antenna from digikey.com. It is used to replace the stock antenna to hopefully get better GPS reception.
There have been a few threads about them.. but here is one with install instructions on the last post
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=30580

The actual part code is Taoglas GP.1575.25.4.A.02
If you look on google you'll sell the digikey site.

They cost $5-6US each.. But they will be shipped from USA... I haven't got a quote regarding shipping yet.

Just thought I would ask if anyone else wants one and then we can split the shipping costs ? I'm not looking to make any profit.. just seems stupid to buy and ship 1 or 2 units

If anyone else is interested, once we have a definite number I can ask digikey for a quote and let you know.

I'll get them shipped to me, then just post them out to who ever wants them. I imagine shipping from USA is probably $20 for 1 or 10 units..

I am going to get 2 or 3... couple of spares :)

Anyways if anyone is interested let me know. Its only available to people in Australia.

BTW there is a digikey.com.au site.. I went on and did the virtual chat thing to speak to a salesman.. they told me the part code is not stocked in Australia and needs to be send from USA :(

Re: Anyone in Australia want to get a Taogolas gps antenna ?

Well, I'm in US so I can't help you, but thanks for the post, this info could come in very handily down the road.....

bump bump

I got annoyed last night because my phone gets GPS in my house but Phantom doesn't.. Not that I am going to fly inside, but its the principle.
It cost $34 AUD just fro shipping... doesn't matter if you order 1 or 20, its still $34.. Anyways so I ordered 5.

I shall report back once they are installed. If anyone wants to buy one let me know and we can work out a price (again not looking to make a profit)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31