Anyone hit End of Life on their P3 battery?

Yeah, something's definitely up. Why is the tablet draining? Have you tried another device?

The two should not be connected at all. But you need your tablet to see when the battery is getting low - especially if it's far enough away so you can't see the lights on the craft.

Can you go into the battery section on the app and do a screenshot? Maybe the cells aren't balanced, or maybe one is shot? What is the battery temperature like?

Don't fly it far away until you see a solution would be my advice!

Has anyone hit end of life yet on their P3 battery?
If so, how many cycles as measured by the Pilot app?
If not, are you above 60 cycles as measured by the Pilot app?

Trying to plan my battery needs over the summer [emoji6]

The whole battery situation is a total joke. Given the difficulty in getting hold of a second unit, I suspect that the one which arrived with my P3 will be knackered before the ones I've ordered arrive!

Great advice!! So who's got the highest cycles showing in their P3 batt?- anyone at 75, 100?

I'm at 57 so far on 1 battery. My 2nd battery is still going through the break-in process. For what its worth, the DJI app says my battery health is still 100%. I did break in this battery with the 10 minute fly rule. I have cycled to 8% twice as well. I have also pre-cooled the battery in front of a fan then put charger and battery in front of fan while they charge. I feel confident I'll get at least 300 cycles out of this battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers