Anyone here in AUS, say hi

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Aussie pilots

I'm in Geelong, Victoria. I bought my P3P from Model Hobbes in Box Hill having gone to the Melbourne store and got fobbed off by a busy sales guy bleating on that there was no stock and a long waiting list. Box Hill and 6 in stock ;)

I am waiting for someone to stock batteries now so I can grab 3 for long days out.

Any good stores in Aus you can share or if you're about in Vic, holler.

Greetz
McFlyingFish

Hey McFlyingFish,

Try ARKRC in Clayton South http://arkrc.com.au next time around. They are actually decent guys that I think are affiliated with a pro multicopter filming company (XM2), so they know their stuff. Been using them for years now.

Batteries - not sure what their stocks like, but I ordered two direct from DJI (hopefully get here in another week).

Another place to maybe try is http://www.multiwiicopter.com. I got my first Phantom from them. They're in QLD but reliable too and I think they ship overnight.

If you can't find any batteries and want a firm date, do what I did - DJI direct :)

Good luck mate!

Hi McFlyingFish,

I'm in Adelaide, SA. nice to meet you!

I've been waiting for my two DJI batteries + single pack (three in total) ordered direct from DJI since 19 May. Still haven't shipped. I don't think any local stores have them stocked, so I've decided to cancel the battery order from DJI and have placed an order from Buzzflyers in the UK (since I'm flying out there in one week).

I'm from Sydney. Nice to meet you! The extra battery with my P3P extra battery bundle is still not here yet. Still waiting for the local dealer.

Hi im also new to Phantom3 drones, bought myself a Standard P3. I have flown other 3D helicopters and small drones with mix success. We dont have a home address we are retired greyomads.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Bought a battery recently from DWI - they seem to ship pretty quickly from HK and the battery looks legit (they are grey but I believe they carry genuine stock). In any case it seems to work (didn't blow up the bird when I plugged it in - have not flown with it though).

Gday McFliyingfish..yes another aussie I abide in Geraldton WA the second windiest place in the
world, so flying drones is always a challenge at the best of times lol...I have a P3S and P3P I always
recommend a backup .but its fun flying both. Fly Safe.

Hi am in Darwin Northern Territory. Just got some batteries from rise above in Sydney.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi Nephiliam bought DBS range extender for my P3S from Rise Above...good choice prompt service.

Gold Coast here. A novice, but having fun with a phantom 3 pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Secret Harbour in WA here just south of Perth, been practising with my P3A for a few months now, looking forward to some decent flights now summer is edging closer.

Sent from my A0001 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers