Anyone here considering earning supplemental income with the P3?

I'm calling them tomorrow. I have not read every approved request but I have read a LOT of them. And I have yet to find one that does not require a license.
Not that I don't believe you. I want to! But must hear it from the horses mouth ;)

Emailed FAA... there is NO way around the requirement for a pilots license. The exemptions are for other aspects only.

I'm in the UK and definitely want to explore the opportunities out there to earn money from my phantom or just drones in general. That is the reason why I have bought my first drone as I need to prove to myself that what I envisage is achievable.

I think that the UK is slightly behind the curve in commercial drone use compared to the US and I hope to take advantage of that.
This might be useful:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The UK is ahead of the US because we already have CAA rules in place that allow businesses to make money.

Reactions: jcknows0
I'll believe it when i see it. Every new granted exemption on the faa site still shows you need a license. #13 under conditions and limitations.

Docket No. FAA–2015–1452 Exemption No. 12294 please don't publish any personal info. As much as I want to advertise my business I don't want to deal with trolls.

Reactions: Brad Pierce
Docket No. FAA–2015–1452 Exemption No. 12294 please don't publish any personal info. As much as I want to advertise my business I don't want to deal with trolls.
Very nice petition...nice! It seems the FAA is varying there requirements thru time. the first ones granted were very strict and now they've relaxed things a bit. Mine should be coming this month, I hope! b

ps. it looks like they havnt updated the "granted exemptions" section yet for you.. prob. tomorrow!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers