Anyone have WARNING COLLISION pop up as there flying ??

Reaction score
Happened to me 3 times as I was just flying.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Screenshot ?
5b65717d36b9fd75ee4df2c2dd49166b.jpg

And I wasn't near any building or anything.

This warning is when you are entering a No Fly Zone. Appears that you flew next to Rentschler Stadium (and over and along a major Interstate (I-84).
That's weird I fly there all the time it's up the street from my house my buddy owns the land and it's never done that before. I live in a no fly zone next street over from the stadium [emoji35]. But thanks for the info!!!

Have heard of a few people getting this. Probably the stadium.
And what were the Einstein's over at the DJI forum telling you Dirk? That it hit something?! That is hilarious! If it hit something I think you would have known. LOL :D

Reactions: GaDrone
And what were the Einstein's over at the DJI forum telling you Dirk? That it hit something?! That is hilarious! If it hit something I think you would have known. LOL :D

Not saying I'd do it but.... would have been funny to turn that pointless chat into a troll and reply with something like, well... it did run into a airliner. Do you think that could have been the problem?

Reactions: stulpin300m
Just trying to see what they said as I had never seen that and showed what they said .
Not saying I'd do it but.... would have been funny to turn that pointless chat into a troll and reply with something like, well... it did run into a airliner. Do you think that could have been the problem?
. I don't think it was a pointless chat and was just trying to find an answer .

Reactions: stulpin300m
Just trying to see what they said as I had never seen that and showed what they said .

. I don't think it was a pointless chat and was just trying to find an answer .
I just found their response to you entertaining. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers