Anyone have input on Stage 2 FPVLR after install?

rrmccabe said:
Larry9901 said:
Thanks for the lightning quick informative answers ! :)

You are welcome. Its quicker for me to respond when I am making stuff up as I go :)

If you did not see this video its my stage 2. No amps, no boosters, no Phantom mods. Just FVPLR stage 2 kit.

[vimeo]105483996[/vimeo]

Very nice! How exactly do you aim this type of array?????

Well the WIFI stays in same orientation as stock and the helix gets pointed directly at the bird of course.

I am playing with it to stretch it out but so far its easy to aim.

I take that back!!!! NOW, I am excited!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    76.9 KB · Views: 408
Ok, I am about to install this. What tools do I need? I know a 1/4 drill bit, screwdriver but am I going to need to solder anything?

Jeffin916 said:
Ok, I am about to install this. What tools do I need? I know a 1/4 drill bit, screwdriver but am I going to need to solder anything?

No soldering. Does not require much for tools. The toughest part is slowly shaving away the glue inside the TX to get the original antenna disconnected. Go slow with a pointed razor knife and get as much away as possible. Try to keep it away from the circuit board as you can actually nick and cut the solder holding the ground ring for the connector.

I would remove the board from the WIFI extender too. This will keep you from hitting the board with the bit when you drill it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl