Anyone have experience with this case?

Reaction score
I'll be buying a case for my P4 in a few weeks and I'm doing some research to see what's out there. I came across this one and it looks pretty decent but photos don't tell the whole picture. Has closed cell foam which isn't as soft as open cell but also doesn't hold moisture like open cell and should be a bit softer than the styrofoam case the P4 came in. The price is attractive but only if the quality is there which is why I figured I'd ask to see if anyone has experience with cases from this company. I looked up the same case for the P3 on Amazon and it has 56 reviews @ 91% 5 star which is a good sign.

DJI Phantom 4 Drone Case | Case Club

I had a Pelican 1610 I wasnt using. Ordered new pluck foam for it. Shud work and saved me from buying a new one. Have room for 2 more batteries.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1459652763.675250.jpg

Looks like a good option if you've got a case laying around. It would cost me more to go that route than buying the one in the link though, I wish I had a case on hand. Been watching Craigslist for a deal but haven't found anything yet.

The owner on Atlas case here in Denver gave me a schooling in case/ foam construction. Hes saying the softer foam has better schock absorption than the stiffer foam found in the go professional cases. The price of the go professional cases are hard to beat. Even if you find a used pelican 1610 or bigger without foam, then having to buy it, your up there in price. The replacement foam for this case was 65.00.

I'll be buying a case for my P4 in a few weeks and I'm doing some research to see what's out there. I came across this one and it looks pretty decent but photos don't tell the whole picture. Has closed cell foam which isn't as soft as open cell but also doesn't hold moisture like open cell and should be a bit softer than the styrofoam case the P4 came in. The price is attractive but only if the quality is there which is why I figured I'd ask to see if anyone has experience with cases from this company. I looked up the same case for the P3 on Amazon and it has 56 reviews @ 91% 5 star which is a good sign.

I am looking at this case also. I like the fact that it does not put pressure on the props if you leave them on, no worries about warpage. Lifetime warranty and the price is good also. it's ten bucks less at Amazon:
Amazon.com : Case Club Waterproof DJI Phantom 4 Drone Wheeled Case with Silica Gel (Propellers On) : Camera & Photo

Doing a review on it now (should be online next week). First impression is good though. Bit bigger than I'd prefer but spacious and solid

Have you carried it on a plane?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr