Anyone have experience with these guys?

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

I just bought (Yesterday) a Phantom 2 Vision and a lot of extras from http://www.helipal.com

I'm living in New Zealand and I couldn't find any resellers here.

So Helipal calculated the price from US $ to NZ$

Their total price in NZ$ was 2,500.00 but when I use http://www.nzforex.co.nz/currency-converter to calculate the currency from US$ to NZ its around NZ $200 less???
So I wonder which currency converter they are using.

Does anyone have experience with these guys?

I have email them and asked for a refund.

Sorry about my English (it's not my first language)

Hi KSC

Wow you was quick, I nearly just hit the submit button :D

Thanks for your answer.

Just to clarify, it's not the price, which seem to be ok, its the currency calculation. $200 NZ$ that is a lot.

I don't know what calculator they are using. Perhaps there is also a larger fee for international credit card orders. Not sure exactly.

Update

I just got an answer back from Helipal.com - very quick response, great.

Here are what they wrote:
For the exchange rate, our exchange rate is not really related to the market and we do not update it everyday. The exchange rate offer by PayPal to us is not related to the market, too. USD is the most updated currency and we suggest you place orders in USD first.

According to PayPal, the total cost of your order #xxxx is USD$1928.08 equals to NZD$2287.03. In this case, we can refund you the difference (NZD$252.64) via PayPal. Please kindly check your account later.

Im very happy with the result, so it seems like these guys are ok. :!:

That's a lot for a vision . What extras are you getting ?

750r said:
That's a lot for a vision . What extras are you getting ?

No I actually only paid $1,199.00 for the Phantom, but you can see here what I bought:

1 x DJI Phantom 2 Vision GPS Drone (RTF) XMAS (DJI-Drone-Phantom-2-Vision-Xmas) = USD $1,199.00
1 x Carrying case for DJI Phantom 1 / Phantom 2 / Vision (Airy-Case-T050) = USD $139.90
1 x Phantom2-01A Phantom 2 / Phantom 2 Vision Spare Battery Combo (DJIPV-01A) = USD $299.00 (2 batteries)
2 x 9443 Carbon Propellers for DJI Phantom 2 / Phantom 2 Vision (CW (LM-0021) = USD $43.80
1 x Phantom-21A Motor Cap Pack (4pcs) (Pack-051) = USD $11.60
1 x Phantom Cross Wrench (Airy-LT-0115) = USD $7.90
Express (Weight: 13.39 KG.Delivery Time: 3-4 Days): USD $241)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers