Anyone have any ideas how to reconnect a disconnected gimble ?

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I had a great flight and footage. I was coming into land, probably about five foot from the ground, then this kid appeared , came running over. I should have taken Her up, but like an idiot I decided to land abruptly. It really hit ground hard, tilted over, with motors squeezing due to ground obstruction. Then motors turned off.
A few days later I did an IMU calibration and gimble calibration. Though I thought it odd, as gimble didn't do its little dance recalibrating.
I thought nothing of it until the other day. I decided to attempt first flight since mishap. Bird takes of fine, and everything is steady, flying seems unaffected. But no Video feed. I went to do another recalibration today. It was then I noticed it said " gimble disconnected " within camera view on " DJI GO" app. I have inspected gimble, attachment & ribbon. Everything looks fine, but clearly isn't.
Has anyone had this happen & were Uou able to solve it, if so how ? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. What an Idiot I am.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ribbon as in the tiny black ribbon cable that runs all the way down to the camera?
I'm assuming that is what you mean.
What about the Grey cable that connects into the top of the gimbal? Did you inspect that?

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk

They both look OK to Me. I might try speaking to customer support, though that has always been a waste of time in the past.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers