Anyone have a stock antenna?

Reaction score
I just had the antenna break after a fall off the desk, and it pulled the wire from the board inside the controller. I am really hoping someone might have an extra stock part laying around after they upgraded... If so, please let me know. Thank you in advance!

Thank you mikep2323 and that's how we do in here Shogun help each other and is why it is good to have your location...State or Country..
in your signature .
Welcome to the forum :)

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Erik, and I live in Las Vegas and am an outdoorsman of Southern Nevada.

image_zpstdvitljd.jpeg

Do you have anymore stock antennas? My plastic housing broke at the base as well.. I only need 1. its my left antenna from the Pilots perspective.

Do you have anymore stock antennas? My plastic housing broke at the base as well.. I only need 1. its my left antenna from the Pilots perspective.
As your saying "the one on the left" it must not be a Standard. Since this is a "Standard & 4K" forum, can we assume you have the 4K unit?
The OP said "the antenna" not "a antenna" I assumes it was a Standard.

As your saying "the one on the left" it must not be a Standard. Since this is a "Standard & 4K" forum, can we assume you have the 4K unit?
The OP said "the antenna" not "a antenna" I assumes it was a Standard.
My bad, no, i have an advanced. Sorry, first time user on this forum. :grin:

Thank you mikep2323 and that's how we do in here Shogun help each other and is why it is good to have your location...State or Country..
in your signature .
Welcome to the forum :)
Agreed with having your location as part of your profile, not sure why some don't like having that out there. If I might add, having some basic info on which DJI drone you have within your signature also makes a lot of sense too, (like yours and mind). This way others will know which drone you might be asking questions about if you forget to include that in your post.

Reactions: dirkclod
My bad, no, i have an advanced. Sorry, first time user on this forum. :grin:
No problem, just open up a thread in the Pro/Adv forum and ask there. You might get lucky.

Hi guys... I also have an antenna for a P3S. I looked quick but it looks like you are all set.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl