Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Anyone have a LowePro DroneGuard CS 400

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by cocoamedia, Nov 4, 2015.

1. cocoamedia

I have LowePro bags and cases for all my other camera kit and have always been impressed.

I recently bought a P3P and wondered if anyone has one or has experience of, or has seen the CS 400?

Thier advetising shots show a 'battery bag', but show it full of tools and a gopro which I though was a bit odd.

I'm based in the UK and they are £110.. worth the price?

2. Noodle

3. cocoamedia

Thanks Noodle, I posted the link to the UK version of that site. But there are no pictures of batteries in the battery case which I thought was strange... I wondering if anyone has one or has used one..

4. Brutaly

I got it and use it with props on, im super happy with it. What i will do though is to try to get one more internal bag. I use the bag for batteries but one more would be nice for some extras. Will post some pictures later on.

Btw the phantom pics in the add is a p2. P3 is bigger bit you can still have the props on.

It beats the original hardshell by miles IMO.

cocoamedia likes this.
  5. Brutaly

image1.JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG image5.JPG image6.JPG image7.JPG image8.JPG image9.JPG image10.JPG
    In the first picture it looks like you cant have the props on but its the angle of my camera that creates that effect. You can have the props on and without any hazzle what so ever.

And as you can see i have two setups with filters, ipad, 3 setups of props, surfer style range extender, fpv goggles, some tools , manual and permits and two different setups (ipad and iphone) of "sunscreens". I also have the charger in there but i never ever use it in the field.

I could easily have 5 batteries (one in the copter and 4 in the bag) and a bunch more useful stuff that i just havent realized is must haves :)

As a hobbyphotographer myself i love this. And the option to have the props on save time when you got those precious moments that only last for minutes or even seconds.

I use the backpack as startplatform since its flat on the backside.

#5 Brutaly, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    cocoamedia likes this.
  6. cocoamedia

Thank you for taking so much time to post this I really appreciate it ;)

7. Brutaly

Np, limited (non existent) postproduction and an iphone ensured the extremely hi quality of the pics. ;-)

8. cocoamedia

lol.. the best camera you have is the one you have with you ;) They give me loads of information...

Brutaly likes this.