Anyone have a Hover drone?

I'm planning on getting an AirSelfie for such purposes:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm planning on getting an AirSelfie for such purposes:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That looks cool - but the camera isn't much to brag about. One thing I liked about the Hover was the 4k camera and what, 12MP still camera? The Hover might be useful for photojournalism under lots of circumstances - particularly in a city covered by controlled airspace or at night.

That looks cool - but the camera isn't much to brag about. One thing I liked about the Hover was the 4k camera and what, 12MP still camera? The Hover might be useful for photojournalism under lots of circumstances - particularly in a city covered by controlled airspace or at night.
Agreed... the target market is more the common everyman taking selfies. Since I'm not looking to do anything professional, or even photo-hobbiest with this particular application, the size and form-factor of the AirSelfie is ideal.

Not to mention that this is version 1 -- there will be higher-end versions to come, there is no doubt. They raised half a million euros on a KickStarter goal of one tenth that. They are going to be wildly successful, and start shipping KS supporter units next month.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers