Anyone have a good SFOC template?

Reaction score
Hi fellow Canadians. I want to apply for my first sfoc but thought I'd see if someone had a good template to use. When I spoke to Transport Canada they basically told me to 'wing it' and make my own. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Ha. I'll admit.....kind of expected this kind of response. Would it help if I said I'd pay for one? Or pay to build one?

I did wonder - this is as far as I got:

SFOC Space Flight Operations Contract (NASA)
SFOC Snow Falling on Cedars (book and movie)
SFOC Specific Fuel Oil Consumption
SFOC Stick Figures On Crack (Youtube series)
SFOC Submarine Fiber Optics Cable
SFOC Scottish Ford Owners Club
SFOC StreetFighters Owners Club (online community)
SFOC Special Forces Officer Course (US DoD)
SFOC Side-Fed Offset Cassegrain (antenna)
SFOC Slow Food on Campus (Brooklyn, NY)

Reactions: DirtyHarry
discv said:
I did wonder - this is as far as I got:

SFOC Space Flight Operations Contract (NASA)
SFOC Snow Falling on Cedars (book and movie)
SFOC Specific Fuel Oil Consumption
SFOC Stick Figures On Crack (Youtube series)
SFOC Submarine Fiber Optics Cable
SFOC Scottish Ford Owners Club
SFOC StreetFighters Owners Club (online community)
SFOC Special Forces Officer Course (US DoD)
SFOC Side-Fed Offset Cassegrain (antenna)
SFOC Slow Food on Campus (Brooklyn, NY)

Commercial UAV flights in Canada require a Special Flight Operation Certificate from Transport Canada.

I've just finished putting together a SFOC application guide and template, but see that your post is from July... still need one?

I've just finished putting together a SFOC application guide and template, but see that your post is from July... still need one?
Absolutely. I've been drowning in information and what is required and how to present it. It's very hard to get a solid answer even with all the information out there

So slow on the reply but what you need to do is get the sfoc checklist and literally write it up as the checklist asks. I've had a few done already. To them it is all about safety so if you show that you take it seriously they are willing to work with you.

Sorry too, slow on my return post. Actually I did not know there was a reply, the forum did notify me. Anyway I have my first SFOC. Now going for my "standing" SFOC.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl