Anyone has this bag for there Phantom 3

Got the link?

Amazon doesn't have any reviews for that backpack, but it's a bit cheaper there.

I suspect that it's the same pack that DJI sell with their brand on it.
Can't find any differences between it and the DJI pack.
I have one and it's great.

It's not the same pack for sure. If you compare the photos, you can see many differences. It's probably very comparable though.

Amazon doesn't have any reviews for that backpack, but it's a bit cheaper there.
Thanks for that info. The one on Amazon is based in China and will take much longer to receive the one on eBay is coming from Cali. I'm trying to decide if I should spend $149 for the original or $79 for this version hmmmmm....

I suspect that it's the same pack that DJI sell with their brand on it.
Can't find any differences between it and the DJI pack.
I have one and it's great.
Which one do you have the DJI one or the one in the link?

Are these hardshell, and specifically this one you all linked to, are they generally heavier or lighter than the soft backpack versions...if you know? Gotta get a case for my trip to virgin islands in 2 weeks, running out of time. Sorry for bragging...ill bring back some Cubans for everyone

just got my pack from ebay seller. less than 9 days to get it to me. the packs fantastic however you have to mod it a bit to get everything in. i had to cust pieses of foam to fit my tablet and sunshade. Apart from that everything fits in nice and snug. ill try to post some photos tonight

Are these hardshell, and specifically this one you all linked to, are they generally heavier or lighter than the soft backpack versions...if you know? Gotta get a case for my trip to virgin islands in 2 weeks, running out of time. Sorry for bragging...ill bring back some Cubans for everyone

Its actually lighter than it looks. i have no issues with the weight.

just got my pack from ebay seller. less than 9 days to get it to me. the packs fantastic however you have to mod it a bit to get everything in. i had to cust pieses of foam to fit my tablet and sunshade. Apart from that everything fits in nice and snug. ill try to post some photos tonight
Please post some pics

Ill tell you what since theres a time zone diffrence i happen to have my p3 at work (as you do) ill run down to the car and take some pics. Stand by

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

The only trick with the hard shells is that your somewhat limited on space for extras such as range booster, memory card case, GPS tracker accessories, etc

If your looking for something you can hike with and has lots of room, check out the Manfrotto bag. It's the bag that DJI rebrands. I have one and love it.

5e478d763962e8297cacd78af1c446db.jpg

85365028f08cb3dfff602640abac6d6f.jpg

9e2e67e3e567ffa8797142de24bbd2c4.jpg
ae5d1d707c663212c6dcbd5bc63d8b46.jpg

8f6057d1dd08014ec407840bf04f2dc0.jpg

6b3218087a97ab8ecd6c7cce039c42b3.jpg

3baa254da72b1bbc0097d3bbb5dafc6b.jpg

Reactions: Tricky
Not sure if you can see but the left and right vertical slots to fit the props and tab s need a slight modification. Havent figured out were the sunshade goes yest. Needs another mod. Apart from that its fantastic

That's an interesting belt backpack ! I'm mainly concerned with just light hiking 1/2 day trips and nothing overnight (at least NO planned ones [emoji102]). Price is pretty good if I get a season or maybe two out of this bag I'd be happy at this price range. Thanks !

Reactions: kontek

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie