ANYONE GET PROPULSION ERRORS WHEN FLYING!?!?!

I wish they would have listed a set of parameters in which this warning would appear.
I think we all wish DJI would list everything, but they are well known for poorly communicating changes. Thats one of the reasons this forum and others are so valuable. Its common for end users to discover unannounced changes and report them out to the community to share with each other.

BTW - your battery info looks normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: schroeder1959
BTW - your battery info looks normal.
Thank you for the info on my battery. It was the highest temp reached since my purchase in October. I guess it makes sense, warmer temps, warmer battery!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Oso
One more thing, during this same flight, I was doing a point of interest video of a water tower, and I got this warning... "Cannot start POI Mission:Mission Conflict" I didn't even notice it at the time because the POI mission worked perfectly. I don't know why I received this warning. I did a search in this forum for the warning, but the search came up empty. Anyone have any ideas why this warning popped up? Like I said, the POI worked just great! Here is the video I made...

Thanks!!!

I've had this message a lot,
its only seems to show up when using full throttle flying against wind.

I have done 150+ Flights, Started getting message after latest fw update.

Reactions: monkeychops
Same here, something happend this summer, the machine feels considerably weaker during climbs now, than it used to, the same feeling as climbing into a strong headwind.
So is this how its gonna be now, that we just have to fly with care with these things?

Got this message yesterday. Never had it before in 98 flights.. got a low temp battery warning before I took off, then about 8 mins into flight got the propulsion warning. It was very windy and cold, just brought it down slowly and the rest of the flight seemed fine. Still on 1.6 firmware.

I would upload the flight record to Healthydrones or phantomhelp, the logged battery temps will assist in giving comfort- this is likely nothing to worry about. LiPO's are limited in current delivery as temp decreases. The propulsion limiting is a firmware implemented safeguard to insure the battery isn't loaded to the point the AC shuts down and crashes.

You guys are lucky to see this warning. Back in the days, before firmware 1.6, there was so many reports of p3adv and p3pros dropping from the skies for no reason. The only thing that was common was the cold temps.

I'd wish dji could use this same formula for eco mode - keep it airbourne with minimal battery consumption.

Reactions: Doink

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1