Anyone from Scotland

Near Balblair, Black Isle. Joined forum last week. Bought P3S in Jessops, Inversneckie on Hogmanay. The cat likes
IMG_0518.JPG
the box it came in.

Reactions: pinchers
Weather looking a lot better, anyone have any drone issues re- flying, i recently went to Craignethan castle (Tillietudlem) and was refused permission to take off from their land, owned by Historical Scotland, the caretaker there could not give me a valid reason as to why permission was refused she only quoted her own fears about crashing and stuff and was ignorant of the care we take and did not want to listen to me about safety and such, thinking of contacting their head office for an explanation.

I flew round Dundonald castle on Thursday morning about 9ish before anyone was there, no one to ask for permission .

Reactions: pinchers
I flew round Dundonald castle on Thursday morning about 9ish before anyone was there, no one to ask for permission .

Great vid', why can't it always be so, the woman i encountered was Lady Olivia something or other and was obviously the Castles indigenous Dragon, every Castle should have one and i'm no St. George.

Great vid', why can't it always be so, the woman i encountered was Lady Olivia something or other and was obviously the Castles indigenous Dragon, every Castle should have one and i'm no St. George.

Thanks.

Glenrothes (well, that's where I live, but I'm a proud native of Auchtermuchty). I confess to being here under slightly false preferences as I don't as yet own a P3. However, I'm saving hard for the Advanced version and hope to have it fairly soon. Currently flying a Syma X5SC-1 and a Q222g, to get my hand in.

Welcome to the forum Ryobei...I'm sure you'll enjoy flying your new phantom when you get it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Glenrothes (well, that's where I live, but I'm a proud native of Auchtermuchty). I confess to being here under slightly false preferences as I don't as yet own a P3. However, I'm saving hard for the Advanced version and hope to have it fairly soon. Currently flying a Syma X5SC-1 and a Q222g, to get my hand in.

Welcome to the forum. Not to far away from you my self. Happy to help if you need a hand with the P3A

Reactions: carsos00
some Irvine videos

edited and rendered in 4K with Sony Vegas 13, these videos each took about 40mins to render.

Hi carsos nice videos I am from Irvine myself might see you out flying around Irvine or when we both free meet up do wee collab video

Hi carsos nice videos I am from Irvine myself might see you out flying around Irvine or when we both free meet up do wee collab video

No problem, just send me a private message with your email or mobile No when to arrange a meeting.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik