Anyone from Northeast Indiana

Not from Indiana but...
Welcome to the forum Houseman . I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: J Dot
Northwest. Wheatfield,

I live near Marion. I just look for a park or go to the school down the street on the weekends when no one is around.

Try Airnav.com search by state then city and you can find all airports and heliports in Allen county.

I looked on that site and the hospitals are not listed. On the FAA site they are still considered airports. Do I need to try to contact the hospital each time I fly?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Praise Park on St. Joe Center Rd is a good place to fly. It is a church-owned park open to the public so it doesn't have the idiotic restrictions that the Ft. Wayne parks have.

I go to Ivy Tech off of Stellhorn Rd they have a big field there also behind Caroll Middle school best on the weekends I might try that park in the above post.

I looked on that site and the hospitals are not listed. On the FAA site they are still considered airports. Do I need to try to contact the hospital each time I fly?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
You really do not have to call them if they have no tower like Smith Field or the heliports I have never called them

If any of you live near the Chicago area there is a group on meetup.com
Chicago are drone user group

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20