Anyone follow Tesla's works?

Reaction score
Lately,
I've been finding myself, following Nicola Teslas works, on free energy, ect.
I built a ( Slayer Exciter ) based on Teslas famous ( Tesla Coil ) that can send thousands of volts of electricity ( alternating current ) through the air WITHOUT wires. Of coarse the Tesla coil uses a Spark Gap system, to distribute power through coils ( I won't go into detail ) but on a normal basis, it takes 1000 volts of electric to travel 1 inch through the air ( on a bridge of ozone ) so 1000 volts per inch, hence spark gap, as only high voltage can pass ( this goes very in depth with speeding up neutrons, coil tuning, ect. ) to make one work properly, where you put in very little energy, but get back a LOT. the Slayer Exciter is a Solid state system, without a spark gap, and much lower power. Mine runs off a 9v battery. This is not my invention, only my take on it! But it WORKS,

Check it out:

Thanks for the look, and would be interested in talking to any of you, who are ALSO interested in his works, or have built things from his sketches ( the ones that are avail anyhow ) lol

J Dot
:cool:

Yes. Built a T-coil in the late 70s. Lit fluorescent tubes about 24 inches away from secondary output, would arc about 1/2 that. Secondary coil was about 4' tall and used about 500' of wire IIRC. Used 5kV neon sign xformer on input, about a 2" spark gap (as you mentioned) and a Leyden jar as the capacitor.

Never forget the smell of fresh Ozone.

It was used as a demo only in County Science Fair. Ran it about 5min every hour and crowds gathered when the sparks flew. Now you can see them used as audio transducers and are just as spectacular as ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: J Dot
Lol
Yes, my next project, check out ( onetesla.com ) mini tesla. Really cool, and can play music.

Yes, been researching capacitors ( high volume ) really cool stuff!
Someone built a big ( really big ) t-coil using a neon light transformer ( again very large one ) with 4 ( homemade capacitors ) but something went wrong, and became dangerous, so he went to eight or 10 capacitors they were made with plastic soda bottles. ( don't remember what he used, but some kind of oil was used ) No sure what happened or why, so figured I'd look into it a bit more. ( don't want to die yet ) Unless you know? But either way VERY COOL my friend.
And yes OZONE! My neighbor a while back used to make ozone machines ( to cure hiv In humans, and cancer in animals ) until military shut him down. ( for curing aids or QUOTE Claiming to ) go figure! I'll never forget that day, or that smell! And by the way, it cures hiv, I seen it! Long story short, patient hiv +, would hook to the machine via IV line, plasma would flow from him through coils inside machine, and back to him, 1/2 hour once a week for 3 months, and he tested negative!o_O

J Dot

I grew up with my dad making different ones. He got into it again last month and was playing music with it. He was worried about high capacitors also and said he didn't want to kill him self. We had a friend make a giant one in Toledo in his living room. It sought out a ground in the wall of his house and started a fire. Hard to explain to the fire department.

Reactions: J Dot
Man,
That SUCKS,
I've heard of that happening, finding the closest house ground, and frying the whole house circuit, and in some cases, causing fire. They can be exciting and fun, but can also be VERY dangerous. For this reason, I've been doing as much research as I can, as well as input form others who have built them, or studied them. The receiver is where the magic happens, but most don't tread that far, only transmitter. But that is the fun side! I see a lot of folks building special shops with no outlets or windows, for their very large machines. Seems logical.:)

J Dot

Here is my second attempt.
This is a mini Spark gap true Tesla Coil.
( still working on a high volt DC power supply to power it, something like 5kv, or 5,000 vdc )
Here are a few pics.
IMG_0984.JPG
IMG_0985.JPG
IMG_0986.JPG
IMG_0987.JPG
IMG_0988.JPG

And a short video

Thanks for the look
J Dot

Members online

Forum statistics