Anyone flying in western colorado

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to all this. Learning fast. any body around the delta Montrose grand junction area? I'm in paonia, but will, want, And do fly anywhere. Just looking to share some knowledge and tips and make some good vids.

Hi
We live close. I live on loghill in Ridgway and
I am really new at this. I Have had my Phantom 4 for all of a week.......practicing using the simulator, downloading firmware , researching the forums, etc. I don't dare taking it out yet to fly .....even if there wasn't a foot of snow on the ground. But yes you can include me as someone who would like to get together with other Phantom flyers.

I'm fairly new to all this. Learning fast. any body around the delta Montrose grand junction area? I'm in paonia, but will, want, And do fly anywhere. Just looking to share some knowledge and tips and make some good vids.
Hi I posted a reply on the forum board...instead I should have replied directly....check it out

Hey newbie in Ouray. Would love to meet up with you guys. I have a good friend who lives in Loghill. I have had my drone about a week or so. I know I could learn a lot from you guys.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl