Anyone fly in their house?

I would've asked them if I could have an hour for practice when noone's there to test structural (metal) effects, interferences and interior air drifts.
Also, if there's a crowd and you're nervous about that, you could get footage during practice runs.
Last but not least, I would ask if they have liability insurance. Most of these places do. There are things hanging from ceilings that could fall down and other equipment that could injure people. Not to mention the show going wrong. Just have a good contract to make sure they accept all liability.

Fyod said:
I would've asked them if I could have an hour for practice when noone's there to test structural (metal) effects, interferences and interior air drifts.
Also, if there's a crowd and you're nervous about that, you could get footage during practice runs.
Last but not least, I would ask if they have liability insurance. Most of these places do. There are things hanging from ceilings that could fall down and other equipment that could injure people. Not to mention the show going wrong. Just have a good contract to make sure they accept all liability.

They told me I could fly all day, even before practice runs when the place was empty. They mostly wanted footage of the main events when the place was full though. That is the part that worries me.

I guess I can think about it. I have their number and I guess I could call and see what insurance they have and what its worth.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20