Anyone experience this pre firmware update?

Reaction score
image.jpg
I have yet to do the update. Haven't used the Phantom in a couple weeks. When I did finally use it. My display was showing black and white lines throughout. Anyone experience this?

Isn't that the normal over exposure indicator? You do have your EV at +1.

I'm kind of new to the photography end. I suppose that makes sense. That's why this place is great! I will mess with that and see if I can fix it.

Anyone now why when installing the firmware update, the lights flash yellow for so long after flashing green and red for couple secs? The instructions don't mention yellow.

I'm kind of new to the photography end. I suppose that makes sense. That's why this place is great! I will mess with that and see if I can fix it.

On the right side of the camera view in the app there is a camera with a gear under the four dots. Tap that then tap more. You should see an option for over exposure warning, turn it off, if you don't want those lines. This is iOS, I don't have an Android device to compare...

Last edited:
You can still take the Photo it's just informing you some areas are over exposed, dont loose a keeper! Take the shot still and fix it up later. If it's just a regular shot just play around with the exposure values and see if you can get it better.

View attachment 22324 My display was showing black and white lines throughout. Anyone experience this?[/QUOTE
Now you know about the setting.
But up near top centre of your screen shot .. where it says EV+1.0
That is also telling you that your exposure setting is one full stop over exposed.
You can adjust that back to zero with the right side thumb wheel or use auto exposure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.