Anyone experience these 'bugs' ?....sure glad DJi fixed'em....NOT!

keOdRsS.gif

I am one for the "it works" side. I had to turn VPS off on 1.2.6, but the new version seems to be working just fine. I don't get too hung up on release notes as anyone in the software industry knows, they never tell the whole story.

For me personally, the key is to do a test flight low to the ground over a soft area in case of a crash. I haven't crashed yet and am happy with how mine flies. Not sure why some people have so many issues with their P3, but I am glad I am not one of them.

Just for Reference, I have a P3P (W323), running the go DJI Go App, and using an IpadAir 2 with IOS Beta 9 (I think)

Oh come on. How hard is it to make it official that these things have been fixed, rather than hear it from some random dude in a forum.

1) specifically announcing fixes to bugs that may have caused crashes/injuries/lawsuits would be an official admission of liability.

2) this is a Chinese company. They do not hold themselves to the same standards as US customers are used to with regards to transparency.

Those are my guesses.

My model is W322 p3a.
P76DCF1( 6014359 )
WM3221503

TX GL300A

Always no problems in firmware or in flight.
For me this 1.3.2 is the most stable.

Please post this data

One thing that we could discuss. There are several types of phantom, i think at least 2 models of chassis.

Can you guys post the model number and if you have problems or not?

maybe the first series of P3 has more problems then the second serie?....

This suggestion is very good, but I would take it a step farther....this basic info should be in all P3 forum members signatures.

As soon as I can view my P3A model and revision, I will add it to my signature.

Reactions: Miguel Silva
Oh come on. How hard is it to make it official that these things have been fixed, rather than hear it from some random dude in a forum.

Since I'm some random dude, why even reply?

Man some of you are a riot..

I hope the experience I am about to detail is helpful to someone. I did firmware upgrades last night no problem and the additional batteries this morning. I did all my calibrations early this morning when ambient temperature was still below 70 (almost impossible this summer) Everything checked out fine with a little drift in every direction as others had reported. I still noticed a slight gimbal tilt but I chalked it up to an additional gimbal calibration needed. At the same time I received my PolarPro filters finally and fitted the ND8 on promptly as it made no sense to repeat this process.

Next to an open field I calibrated again on a flat surface and now the horizon was even more tilted. Additonally, the motors seemed to be working extra hard for some reason. After elevatiing about 100 feet over the course of a couple minutes with some noticeable drift, I received a compass calibration error and ATTI mode at the same moment. My heart sank as I expected a dire situation. Thankfully I was able to bring it in with little issue and left it for after work.

After work, I did the same gimbal calibration, resolved that my compass numbers were fine and additionally my IMU said it did not need calibration. I still had the same issues minus the compass error so I assumed that was false positives like the "NO SIGNAL" error with previous update so I didn't think anymore of it. I did another flight at a summit near my house and made sure to keep under 2000 feet. The winds are bad the past couple days but it held up fine minus the horizon tilt and the weird arm movement. Upon shutdown I noticed I now had a very tiny but long fracture in one arm almost like a scratch.
Arriving at home, I experienced the same compass error/ATTI mode while flying right over my house on top of all the other issues. I had calibrated the gimbal about 5 times now at this point.
Deciding another IMU calibration was in order I inserted a 60% charged battery and did the calibration again even though a check said it didn't need it. All of these problems went away on the second IMU calibration after a brief flight minus the hairline fracture. I was almost in the same spot as my previous one this morning and the temperature is now 80+.
I'm not sure what to make of all this and I will definitely be babying my P3 as I figure out my next steps with the crack but I finally have filters after almost a million feet of flight and my firmware problems of the last month seem better at least for now.

Of all the possible issues to comment on or complain about relating to the flying characteristics of the P3 under the recently released, much tested and long awaited firmware, arguing about your opinion of DJI's firmware release notes has to be about the most pointless I could imagine.
Some people just can't pass up a chance to knock DJI, even if they have to create one.
Some people need to get out there and fly and enjoy what's good and great about the Phantom 3 rather than whinging.

Of all the possible issues to comment on or complain about relating to the flying characteristics of the P3 under the recently released, much tested and long awaited firmware, arguing about your opinion of DJI's firmware release notes has to be about the most pointless I could imagine.
Some people just can't pass up a chance to knock DJI, even if they have to create one.
Some people need to get out there and fly and enjoy what's good and great about the Phantom 3 rather than whinging.

;)
Survival Tip #1: Do not try to convince a chronic complainer things are "not as bad" as they think they are or suggest they are "over-reacting" to events and situations. This will only compel him or her to mention 10 additional complaints or dissatisfactions you have not yet heard about, that might give you a better understanding of how terrible their lives actually are.

Reactions: blade strike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31