Anyone experience these 'bugs' ?....sure glad DJi fixed'em....NOT!

A cool calibration has nothing to do with anything beyond startup time.

Probably, but i never, ever get any issues with firmware upgrading and big bugs on my machine.
Also Blade QX , they do'it also cold.
That is not a big deal or big problem to do, so why not do'it????

My Bird Always have fly stable, no drifing no problems. I had 1.1.8, 1.2.8, 1.1.1007 and this one.

maybe im very Lucky guy....

What a bunch of dung....I have not read one post in which users describe any of the 'bugs' that were addressed in this new FW version.

According to the release notes the only 'bug' addressed was the ability to downgrade to 1.1.9.

The FPV lag issue appears to have been ignored, along with VPS.
Looks like DJi's fix is to let you go back to less buggy firmware.

DJi Go app?.....same as the old app but with a new look....

Yup, sure was worth the 2 month wait for a firmware update.
Bcan add in ur list that the customs channels not even working, its always automatically

Probably, but i never, ever get any issues with firmware upgrading and big bugs on my machine.
Also Blade QX , they do'it also cold.
That is not a big deal or big problem to do, so why not do'it????

My Bird Always have fly stable, no drifing no problems. I had 1.1.8, 1.2.8, 1.1.1007 and this one.

maybe im very Lucky guy....
Maybe ur really lucky

Reactions: Miguel Silva
I just upgraded everything. All worked fine. I then did an IMU calibration as the app said it was required. Quick test flight in the garden and the craft appeared to be having trouble holding station. Not much, just a tiny bit. I calibrated the compass, took off, same again. Dipping very slightly. Maybe it was doing it before, but I never noticed.

Anyway, the point of this post; where has IMU check / calibrate gone to in the new app? It's not in MC settings - advanced settings where it used to be!

My P3P was rock steady when running 1.1.9 but developed problems after upgrading to1.2.6......hovering became unstable (mainly vertical drift) with or without VPS enabled.
I updated to 1.3.20 this morning, and nothing has improved. I am in the process of downgrading back to 1.1.9 at the moment to see if that works as it used to.......the thing I'm not sure about is whether I need to downgrade the controller as well....does anyone have any info on this?
Too windy today in London to judge of anything :)

yes, added into my post. Thanks for reminding me.

The gimbal also has sensor inside so i would calibrate it. Mostly for those o got non horizon level.

De nada...
I think so far i haven`t suffer from that issue...
I thought that the "horizontal" issue has also to do with IMU calibration.....but thanks for the info!

DJI say....."what issue....I see no stink'in issue"

I guess if you don't put it in the release notes on the firmware, you don't have to admit there was a problem.

Reactions: WeeMrP and acherman
I'll never understand why people update their FW if what they're currently using is working like me. Seems like you're just asking for a potential $1K loss.
They tell us it's better. Remember when we were kids and wanted the new pair of Keds cause we could run faster and jump higher? Turns out they were just the same tennis shoes.
I thought windows 3.1 was just fine but somehow am now using windows 8.1. We're suckers.
Then they top it off with "you can't downgrade"!

Reactions: Milehighdesign
lolol...i disagree.....many info`s they just don`t say it, or, simple, are out of control since only some users have a problem, that indirectly is solved....

What? Like which companies? I know of no other company in the tech business that doesn't list what has been fixed...
??? Check the app store. Facebook, Google, Chase, Twitter say "bug fixes" in at least 50% of their app updates...

It did not fix my VPS. So as far as I’m concerned, they did not fix it. I’d try to go back to 1.9 if I could find where to download the correct .bin.

Did you turn it back on? Some users forget that it's been turned off for a while.

??? Check the app store. Facebook, Google, Chase, Twitter say "bug fixes" in at least 50% of their app updates...

None of the above manufacture a piece of hardware, let alone a piece of hardware that flies.

Some people just blow my mind... demanding children, lazy wastes of flesh... Everyone wants satisfaction NOW, they demand that THEIR life be made better. They expect everything to be perfect. Yet I'm willing to guarantee that there own work ethic doesn't reflect that sentiment. People everywhere crying about minimum wage. What the heck has the world become?

My P3 pro flew great with 1.1.8 and iOS app ver 1.1.2. Then the updates changed all that. I searched for answers. Most of the DJI "people" said issues??? One I called said he had seen none of the issues I described. I am now back down to 1.1.8 and iOS app ver 1.2.0. I did give the new app a try and it few ok. I'll wait till more of the dust shakes out to update firmware again. I don't doubt there is human error to account for some of the issues, but it still remains there was a drop in performance with updates thus far. Only for some of us lucky users that is.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik