Anyone experience these 'bugs' ?....sure glad DJi fixed'em....NOT!

Reaction score
What a bunch of dung....I have not read one post in which users describe any of the 'bugs' that were addressed in this new FW version.

According to the release notes the only 'bug' addressed was the ability to downgrade to 1.1.9.

The FPV lag issue appears to have been ignored, along with VPS.
Looks like DJi's fix is to let you go back to less buggy firmware.

DJi Go app?.....same as the old app but with a new look....

Yup, sure was worth the 2 month wait for a firmware update.

Reactions: westlightaerial
Did you update and find those issues still exist? Otherwise, what makes you so sure that they still exist?

Reactions: MarkEngland
You're basing this off the release notes knowing DJI's inability to compile accurate release notes? Interesting.

I think you need to read more. I've seen some happy people posting how better this update is.

FWIW, some people over in the DJI forum are saying the new firmware update fixed the VPS issues.

Last edited:
As with other release info what goes on within the firmware stays in the firmware.
Lot's of other companies don't divulge too much as well.
It's dirty laundry to talk about all the issues, and focus more on new.
Remember some users did not experience what others may have.

What a bunch of dung....I have not read one post in which users describe any of the 'bugs' that were addressed in this new FW version.

According to the release notes the only 'bug' addressed was the ability to downgrade to 1.1.9.

Are you basing your comments on experience with the new firmware?
I've had no issues at all with the latest version and many others are reporting the same.

Let's start this out right, Please post what Phantom you have (Pro / Adv) what Device you are using and what version Operating System you are on. The version of Pilot you are on.

With so many combinations out there we can not get a good handle on what is or is not working.

True.....
Its like Android experience....so many devices from below to the top = diferent results...

For now i will stay on my 1.1.9

You're basing this off the release notes knowing DJI's inability to compile accurate release notes? Interesting.

Of course I do.. If DJi had fixed these two highly discussed 'bug' issues, they would be number 1 and number 2 on the release notes list of fixes.

Instead we get obscure bug fixes such as burst mode...who has not flown because of that bug.?

Reactions: ScottyT
Of course I do.. If DJi had fixed these two highly discussed 'bug' issues, they would be number 1 and number 2 on the release notes list of fixes.

Instead we get obscure bug fixes such as burst mode...who has not flown because of that bug.?
So you know for sure that these issues haven't been fixed because they aren't in the release notes?

I always learn when for instance flashing a phone, sometimes the old issues are resolved and don`t necessary are prompt on a list......

So you know for sure that these issues haven't been fixed because they aren't in the release notes?
You maybe aware that DJI isn't particularly good at the communications side of the business. So my suggestion is to test out the new firmware and make a judgement on experience. I'm using the new firmware now and experiencing no issues. Keep us posted :)

Reactions: Meta4
So why don`t you roll back to 1.1.9?
Also has problems for you?

I have, but my issues started with 1.1.9...I should have stayed with 1.1.8.

Ah ok. Didn`t know it. I have 1.1.9 factory, and been like the wine....
Just need a bigger and better Android device... :)

Reactions: BenDronePilot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik