Anyone else notice firmware 1.4 no longer available?

Reaction score
Was on Dji site and told friend to try 1.4 and it's not there anymore just a pdf on how to install 1.4. Any reason why, is there problem with 1.4 it's the one I currently using(kinda scared of 1.6).

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Coderedpl
It's still there -- they just removed the link.

I think it's 1.5 that I'd be afraid of. 1.6 seems to be pretty solid. Time will tell on the battery issues, but DJI seems to feel they have fixed the issue. Perhaps not the way many would like, but I think your better of on 1.6 than 1.5. Just keep your app at 2.4.3 and not on 2.5 and you should avoid the latest round of geo-fencing.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Has anyone else had an issue with the DJI Go app constantly saying "Atti mode, Atti mode" when starting the Phantom 3? Wondering if that is a 1.6 issue - someone said theirs didn't do it before the update. I updated mine straight out of the box and it kept saying this.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I need to update from 1.1.5 and after reading today's horrific story's of forced Geo fencing I'm too thinking 1.4 is the way to go and yup....dji has deleted the link! Sneaky

That's great!!! Thanks. Would people say this is the best firmware for stability and less bugs overall.? Coming from such a early firmware I have a lot of options.

Agree with @Shaiful Rizhuan .... with 1.6 they say you can only downgrade back to 1.5.

SteUk, yes. DJI doesn't have 1.4 listed on their website, but you can download it here.

Reactions: SteUk
I did the sploodge trick. So many times. Proceed with my own methods and experiments too, finally gave up

The 'Splooge' trick is to hold down the RC link button until the beep-beep tone changes to the bip-beep-beep-bip tone of a normal upgrade?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj