Anyone downgrade and fix their video?

Reaction score
First, can I downgrade only my P3P to 1.4 and keep the RC on 1.5 and the latest Go App? Anyone fix their loss of video problem by doing a downgrade to 1.4?

I'd like to know the same thing. Having video signal problems on iPad Mini 2 and had no problems before. I get all bars on app but no FPV and it doesn't matter if I use Auto or Custom channel settings. Hardware decode is on, low bandwidth for video feed etc.

It was my understanding that once you take the plunge to 1.5 you can't go back. I feel like I have been had I did the upgrade and now I'm having transmission issues. I'm grounded as far as the app is concerned. I didn't want to upgrade but one day my RC upgraded so I thought that meant I have to upgrade the craft to 1.5. I did read people who were happy with 1.5 but I'm having nothing but issues. Install said success so not sure whats going on. Never had issues with this craft before and was counting myself lucky when I would read others horror stories well now I have mine unfortunately.

Paul

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub