Anyone done any Aerial Inspection work here ?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I had a couple of questions about aerial inspection with drones, especially close to infrastructure like buildings, bridges etc and I was wondering if anyone here has done work like that in the past. Just want to learn a bit abut the area. Let me know.

I've done Roof Inspections for a local firm. Not sure if this is what you're needing or not but you're more than welcome to contact me.

I'm available most of the day today until 4:45pm (EST here). Watching for your PM.

Hey guys,

I had a couple of questions about aerial inspection with drones, especially close to infrastructure like buildings, bridges etc and I was wondering if anyone here has done work like that in the past. Just want to learn a bit abut the area. Let me know.
I had a tree fall on my roof last summer. Since I'm getting too darn old to be scrambling around on the roof I decided to use my P2 for an inspection. Believe it or not, the insurance company was very grateful for this video. Sorry about the Youtube quality. I sent them the raw video.

Last edited:
I have assisted friends and neighbors by videoing their rooftops so they could look for missing/damaged shingles. I also have a friend who owns several production plants. He has asked me to create "maps" of the yards. One resulting by product is visual inspection of the rooftops. While we were at it, we also took a good hard look at the things on the ends of his cranes. It was easier and safer than lowering a 100' boom into the yard.

I'm an adjuster here in FL , I'm trying to get approval for steep/ 2 story+ roofs for damage documentation

I have assisted friends and neighbors by videoing their rooftops so they could look for missing/damaged shingles. I also have a friend who owns several production plants. He has asked me to create "maps" of the yards. One resulting by product is visual inspection of the rooftops. While we were at it, we also took a good hard look at the things on the ends of his cranes. It was easier and safer than lowering a 100' boom into the yard.
Is there a specific software he is using for the visualizations?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik