Anyone crash their + yet?

Reaction score
I've been covering this page with interest (&jealousy!), for the past couple of weeks and with everyone starting to take delivery and what seems to be a fair amount of new flyers in the mix, I figure someone had to crash. I'm curious about how the camera/gimbal survived and would love to see some video too (just to quell my jealousy). So who's gonna swallow their pride and be a pioneer here?

I can't crash something DJI wont freaking deliver :D. I am a new flyer with RC helicopter and airplane experience. If I crash I promise I will swallow my pride and post the video. Unfortunately I thought ordering from DJI would get it to me faster!! Lesson learned. :shock:

Signal4 said:
I can't crash something DJI wont freaking deliver :D. I am a new flyer with RC helicopter and airplane experience. If I crash I promise I will swallow my pride and post the video. Unfortunately I thought ordering from DJI would get it to me faster!! Lesson learned. :shock:

If you have heli/plane experience, I don't think you'll be crashing your + anytime soon after you get it, at least not from operator error!

Signal4 said:
Unfortunately I thought ordering from DJI would get it to me faster!! Lesson learned. :shock:
I was going to order there for the same reason, but then it seemed that they only take PayPal? So I got it from Amazon instead...still waiting for an update. *Sigh.*

rostov007 said:
Signal4 said:
Unfortunately I thought ordering from DJI would get it to me faster!! Lesson learned. :shock:
I was going to order there for the same reason, but then it seemed that they only take PayPal? So I got it from Amazon instead...still waiting for an update. *Sigh.*

Originally I thought the same thing but you don't actually have to have a paypal account. When you click on the pay option it lets you put in your debit card instead of a paypal account. At least that is what i did. It's more frustrating than anything having to wait especially since I ordered directly from DJI!! I can appreciate that the sent out supplies to the dealers but if you are going to allow purchasing directly from the company then you should have the available stock for intial orders or tell people when they order you don't have enough! Just my two cents. I JUST WANNA FLY and yes I know I am whining a little. :D

Haha trust you Jim, trying to figure out how much damage your future Pv2+ will take? Ive really enjoyed your crash videos but please get to grips with your vision before you get the plus.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj