Anyone crash their p3p after the v1.3.2 (latest) firmware update?

Reaction score
I recently took my p3p up for a flight and about 2 min into the flight it lost control and circled once while going crazy and spiraled towards the ground. i had just updated to the latest firmware and it was the first flight. I calibrated the compass like normal and was green for flight. took off like normal, hovered for a little, then all of a sudden went crazy. Broke the gimbal, leg and gps thing on the bottom. Has anyone else had the same issue?
flight log pic.jpg

I crashed my P3 after the last update. I experienced the unstable at startup. I took it up to 60 meters and flew about 200 meters, when it suddenly shut off completely and crashed into a tree. The gimbal went completely broke!

I recently took my p3p up for a flight and about 2 min into the flight it lost control and circled once while going crazy and spiraled towards the ground. i had just updated to the latest firmware and it was the first flight. I calibrated the compass like normal and was green for flight. took off like normal, hovered for a little, then all of a sudden went crazy. Broke the gimbal, leg and gps thing on the bottom. Has anyone else had the same issue?View attachment 27303
I guess I was lucky I got a video disconnected but still had copter control on my inspire 1 and was able to land it. I was using the Nvidia Shield tablet (android) with the GO app. I am now using my IOS iPad mini 3 and all is good.

I crashed my P3 after the last update. I experienced the unstable at startup. I took it up to 60 meters and flew about 200 meters, when it suddenly shut off completely and crashed into a tree. The gimbal went completely broke!

Im sorry to hear that, but!!!

You see that the P3 is unstable on liftoff and still you fly 60 meters high???

The phantom is never unstable. If it is at start you have some calibration problema or you have strong interference here you are.

I have that problema before and i liftoff, and i see something is not ok so i land it.

Big magnetic interference here i was. I just changed place , made compass calibration again and all was fine.

If you were on on a plane and you feel someting is not ok with the craft, you still fly it, risking your life??? NO....

Reactions: iquadtography
Im sorry to hear that, but!!!

You see that the P3 is unstable on liftoff and still you fly 60 meters high???

The phantom is never unstable. If it is at start you have some calibration problema or you have strong interference here you are.

I have that problema before and i liftoff, and i see something is not ok so i land it.

Big magnetic interference here i was. I just changed place , made compass calibration again and all was fine.

If you were on on a plane and you feel someting is not ok with the craft, you still fly it, risking your life??? NO....

Mig, You speak of this common sense?!?! Well done mate.

I recently took my p3p up for a flight and about 2 min into the flight it lost control and circled once while going crazy and spiraled towards the ground. i had just updated to the latest firmware and it was the first flight. I calibrated the compass like normal and was green for flight. took off like normal, hovered for a little, then all of a sudden went crazy. Broke the gimbal, leg and gps thing on the bottom. Has anyone else had the same issue?View attachment 27303
What operating system were you using (IOS or Android). It looks like most of the issues including mine were a result of using an android tablet (Nvidia Shield tablet) with the Dji GO app.
I'm now using my IOS iPad mini 3 and everything works fine.

What operating system were you using (IOS or Android). It looks like most of the issues including mine were a result of using an android tablet (Nvidia Shield tablet) with the Dji GO app.
I'm now using my IOS iPad mini 3 and everything works fine.
i was using iOS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4