Anyone checking or reporting hairline cracks on the P4 yet?

Each motor is mounted via 3 screws hidden beneath the LED lens in the arms. The screws pass through the plastic of both the upper & lower shells sandwiching the two shells together. The shells are solid where the motor sits save for the screw holes & a hole for the motor wires to feed through into the nacelles. Being mounted to both the upper & lower shells means this should be at the least twice as strong as the P3 which only mounts the motors to the bottom shell.

Can some one show me how the motors are mounted?

Reactions: alokbhargava
Each motor is mounted via 3 screws hidden beneath the LED lens in the arms. The screws pass through the plastic of both the upper & lower shells sandwiching the two shells together. The shells are solid where the motor sits save for the screw holes & a hole for the motor wires to feed through into the nacelles. Being mounted to both the upper & lower shells means this should be at the least twice as strong as the P3 which only mounts the motors to the bottom shell.

We wont know until someone actually checks for cracks, which makes me think cracks could be hidden under the lights and not many will know until something goes wrong in flight.

How strong it "looks" or feels doesn't give a real answer the question.

Yes, it's too early to say for some.. I think this thread will be popular in the long run.

It will be a major improvement if no one gets cracks on their p4's.

So far, so good... As it seems.

Does he mean my p4 is cracking, as in a cracking peace of equipment?
Proof is in the pictures?[emoji991]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: chris digata
You need to reply chris, to clear your comments up?
All I've noticed what everybody is saying about phantom 4 is very solid build and feels completely different than phantom 3 series. Feels that it's built to last the distance,especially in sport mode. Plus most said you can tell the quality of the phantom 4 when your holding it in your hands,as to watching in videos.[emoji991]

If this guy is telling the truth he should be posting pics and letting everyone know ASAP.. This is breaking news to many phantom owners.

If true please post pictures.. And if you haven't already, you should be contacting your dealer!
shite no dont call me a troll ;)
Does he mean my p4 is cracking, as in a cracking peace of equipment?
Proof is in the pictures?[emoji991]

Spoton Troy... which I did think people would know what i ment as if their were actual crack then a picture would defo be with it and more info,

If this guy is telling the truth he should be posting pics and letting everyone know ASAP.. This is breaking news to many phantom owners.

If true please post pictures.. And if you haven't already, you should be contacting your dealer!
No, read his post again, he edited to clarify: P4 has NO STRESS CRACKS. His meaning of cracking is Good to go :)

I thought that's what he ment,but got a load of new phantom 4 owners panicked.
I choose your words carefully in future chris, but all is cleared up now thanks.
Safe flying [emoji106]

If you morons would read the whole comment first you'd see what he meant by cracking. I swear there are a lot of complete morons and crybaby whiners on this forum. Whining and crying about everything

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wow... Please post a picture

read his post completely

he is saying that "cracking" is a "british" term for good , neet, positive, etc ,

sort of like how some folks in us say that is "sick" , meaning nice, good etc.

words have meaning...... all of them

You need to reply chris, to clear your comments up?
All I've noticed what everybody is saying about phantom 4 is very solid build and feels completely different than phantom 3 series. Feels that it's built to last the distance,especially in sport mode. Plus most said you can tell the quality of the phantom 4 when your holding it in your hands,as to watching in videos.[emoji991]

presently I am holding a P3 in my left hand and a P4 in my right and honestly they are both the same in build - its just one is fat and the other isn't ! Sorry

CHRIS SAID:
My p4 is cracking - meaning its is good
It`s a uk term ( went out and had a cracking night)

So how in the heck can he send pictures of cracks when there are not any!
Please read what the man is saying, before you post! ! ! !
Real easy to overlook when you just glance at the first line.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20