Anyone bothered by this? Legs, props in camera..

Reaction score
Can't seem to find a topic on this. I'm surprised that people aren't upset that the legs appear into the gopro shot when you turn the drone- this happens ALOT! Also propellers sticking into the picture. Not to mention the leg can into view when the gopro is pointed straight down.

I bought a longer- wider leg extension and hopefully that this will solve the problem..I hope.

STI_Jaguar said:
Can't seem to find a topic on this. I'm surprised that people aren't upset that the legs appear into the gopro shot when you turn the drone- this happens ALOT! Also propellers sticking into the picture. Not to mention the leg can into view when the gopro is pointed straight down.

I bought a longer- wider leg extension and hopefully that this will solve the problem..I hope.

This is easily dealt with.

-shoot in Medium (1080 or 2.7k)
-go easy on the sticks
-tilt the camera appropriately
-if you still have issues, remove in post.

Easy peasy.

Drone996 said:
STI_Jaguar said:

This is easily dealt with.

-shoot in Medium (1080 or 2.7k)
-go easy on the sticks
-tilt the camera appropriately
-if you still have issues, remove in post.

Easy peasy.

Yup, I also like the fly backwards. Also I am sure you can find aftermarket landing gear that might help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic