Anyone add a GoPro to their v+ ?

Reaction score
I'm interested in what the effect on flight time and motor wear would be if I augmented my V+ with a GP4 Black set to take stills out the back or straight down.

Anyone tried it? What were the stills and video like or is there just too much vibration / other issues?

I am interested in upgrading my V2+ with a Hero4 Black. Interesting in your questions as well as what do I need to do in order to upgrade? Is there a way I can still see live video through the DJI app? Can I still control the camera through the app? If not, what do I need to do in order to get live video and the ability to control the camera?

NoffCity said:
I am interested in upgrading my V2+ with a Hero4 Black. Interesting in your questions as well as what do I need to do in order to upgrade? Is there a way I can still see live video through the DJI app? Can I still control the camera through the app? If not, what do I need to do in order to get live video and the ability to control the camera?

Sell your + and get a P2 non vision. There are tons of documentation on how to add a gopro to the P2.

I have done it.

There shouldn't any issues on motors as the P2's was originally designed for it.
Flight time is about 15-16 minutes before the 20% reds kick in.
Camera settings can't be controlled mid flight however there are alternatives.

Love it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl