Anyine into cars? Or bikes?

Reaction score
Hello ladies... And gents!

Any of you into cars? Or bikes or whatever on wheels?
Any of you live in or around NYC tri state area?

I was thinking maybe once it warms up maybe we can organize a phantom/car/bike meet and just chill, coffee and fly!

Who's in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cars, not so much but I have a Ducati Monster motorbike. It might be a little tricky meeting up though as I don't think my Italian wiring will cope with several thousand miles of salt water!

And my Triumph Tiger 800 which takes me places that made me want and get an AP Quad

01fc7eaae5e4b67895403d25ed1f5830.jpg
do you use your drone for any bike stuff

2JZ Powered Phantom 3

Not yet. There is still too much snow. Where I took that picture of my Triumph is not passable right now. Off-road riding really doesn't start until around late April... But I intend to use it to take photos up there. And I'm going to see what I can do with my Monster as well...

01fc7eaae5e4b67895403d25ed1f5830.jpg
do you use your drone for any bike stuff

2JZ Powered Phantom 3

Not really a motorbike, nor an actual automobile. But it has three wheels... Seats two comfortably and gives me great mileage.

I rYde a '13 Can Am SpYder RS-S. What a sweet way to get around.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Very nice guys!
So any of you in NY tri-state area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are interested in meeting some of your neighbors, you might Check in here for like-minded fellow flyers, in your general vicinity.
Regional Meet-Ups

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
I'm into cars big time... my toy is a 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo, modded myself, about 500rwhp

And then my DD is a 2014 Lexus IS350 F-Sport and a 2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.