Anybody with P3P in (or soon to be in) stock?

Reaction score
My order was placed 4/15 with a reseller and am being told 3 more weeks. Is DJI running two week ship time?

Thanks!
Buzz

Advexure might still have a few left for shipment on 5/20. It would be best to call them directly ASAP.

I wouldn't advise anyone to trust RCDepot's stock advertisements. I ordered from them when Amazon said they had 20 in stock. Was told via email they would be shipping out yesterday, got an email this morning saying they had cancelled my order due to no stock.

Since I'm overseas, I'm going to wait till the U.S. wakes up and give Advexture a call and hopefully take my business there.

UPDATE:

RCDepot cancelled my order due to problems with Amazon. At the time of this post, they have P3P's in stock that can be ordered directly through their website.

Drone Depot has P3P's in stock and ready to ship as of the time of this post.

Advexure says they have a shipment coming in very soon and all of them have not been claimed via pre-order yet.

So for all of you looking to order a P3P immediately, there's your options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drone Depot is out of stock and will not ship to an address different than the billing address. ( Not applicable to 95% of people, I realize. But in my case, it sucks)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered mine from AcesDeals.biz and I understand they sent out there first batch and had a second batch in due today. Mine is supposed to be in that batch. I ordered on the 19th. Talked with the owner yesterday, Peter, and they are very nice there with good service. Check them out. You may need to call to get a status, their website isn't like Amazons but they are a small shop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav