Anybody using or tested Note 5?

Reaction score
I've been looking around for compatible Android devices, it mentions Note 3 and 4, Galaxy S5 and 6 etc... but the Note 5 is nowhere to be found. I imagine this photo editing is able to handle the app, with the 4 GB Of ram and great processing power. Thanks for any input.

I used a note edge which is a note 4 and didn't like it all. Far to much lag. It was doable but not reliable

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I connected my very reliable P3A to my Note 5 for the first time today. It will not connect to the camera. I switched over to my Galaxy tab and it works like normal. Any ideas why or how to get the note 5 to talk to the camera?

I fixed it after reading this on the dji site forum.

"Hey guys I was having the same issue. I just purchased a new phone galaxy s7 and it would not give me the camera view as well. Found out my phone was treating the USB cord like a charger. I went to settings and to the Mobile hotspot/tethering button. then turned my USB tethering to the on position. It instantly picked up the DJI GO app and now I have the camera view. Let me know if it works for y'all. "

I've been looking around for compatible Android devices, it mentions Note 3 and 4, Galaxy S5 and 6 etc... but the Note 5 is nowhere to be found. I imagine this photo editing is able to handle the app, with the 4 GB Of ram and great processing power. Thanks for any input.
No problems with using my Note 5.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20