Anybody use the LG G3 Phone?

AsiaFlyer said:
My Galaxy Note 3 is starting to play up so thinking of trying the LG G3, does anyone here use one with their V+
What is the screen like in sunlight? I see mixed reviews online

I don't have the G3, but I got the new Note 4 and it works quite well in full brightness in the sun...contrary to what Gizmodo or Engadget said about its performance under direct sunlight, the backlight is quite strong. This is in comparison to my previous Galaxy S4 which was decent but definitely sucked in bright sun. I think the display of the S4 and Note 3 were similar.

ilovecoffee said:
AsiaFlyer said:
My Galaxy Note 3 is starting to play up so thinking of trying the LG G3, does anyone here use one with their V+

I don't have the G3, but I got the new Note 4 and it works quite well in full brightness in the sun...contrary to what Gizmodo or Engadget said about its performance under direct sunlight, the backlight is quite strong. This is in comparison to my previous Galaxy S4 which was decent but definitely sucked in bright sun. I think the display of the S4 and Note 3 were similar.

Note 4.
Lucky bastard.
I wonder if Samsung VR + Note 4 would make FPV a better experience...

Mako79 said:
ilovecoffee said:
AsiaFlyer said:

Note 4.
Lucky bastard.
I wonder if Samsung VR + Note 4 would make FPV a better experience...

The Samsung Gear VR is essentially a beefed up Google cardboard so unfortunately the Vision App won't work with it. It will only work with apps that split the screen in two (side by side). But you did make me think about getting the Gear VR..... :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20