Anybody use Carbon Fiber Props ?

I had CF props but removed them. As a newer pilot i would be more prone to accidents and those CF props will mess you up or whatever you hit.
That point I'm asking is
Who is running carbon fibre props and which modal number what's the down landing like is what I want to know please reply with what I'm asking please

Drone world props that I don't use any more do to hub makes noises it's loose

Attachments

• 1464535739707.jpg
    1464535739707.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 266
My stock ones are still in the plastic they came in. I've broken 3 cf props since owning the bird (2 on my forearm -- ouch).

I might be making this up but I find them a bit more stiff so it seems to translate to a more sensitive-touchy feel for control. But I'm probably making that up and I like it anyway.

Otherwise it's just personal preference.

My stock ones are still in the plastic they came in. I've broken 3 cf props since owning the bird (2 on my forearm -- ouch).

I might be making this up but I find them a bit more stiff so it seems to translate to a more sensitive-touchy feel for control. But I'm probably making that up and I like it anyway.

Otherwise it's just personal preference.
Definitely more responsive

Reactions: Carlo Napoli
I have the DJI cf props and love them. Last night I had a brain fart and tipped it on landing (first time ever). It scraped two of the prop tips on the cement. Very minor damage but I won't be using them anymore, as it's been noted on here the CF props can basically explode mid flight if even slightly damaged.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have the DJI cf props and love them. Last night I had a brain fart and tipped it on landing (first time ever). It scraped two of the prop tips on the cement. Very minor damage but I won't be using them anymore, as it's been noted on here the CF props can basically explode mid flight if even slightly damaged.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Little bit drama there mate I very much dout it your going to smash them or break them in mid air that's why I have power shoot on mine

Ghost rider post your props on here mate modal number
Everybody listens to much to the ones that are to touchy don't do this don't do that
Don't buy carbon
Plastic better
A fly might hit the carbon props and break it
give it a rest peeps go with what your brain thinks I just want advice on carbon heads out there I know the standard p1 props fly smooth was out today but the reason why I'm trying to sort it out Is because my carbon props when I'm descended to land it was acting just like I turbulence and course it to lose control yes before you start saying carbon no good .....no
Mine are a cheap ones on eBay £13
I've even contacted dji about the fc40 and all they say is we don't do fc40 no more the props ain't carbon
Wines me up fc40 is where it all started from so I think people should respect that the p1 is the daddy from the start I just want good information not Shudda cuddda wudda if you know what I mean rant over lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31