Anybody in the UK with a GPS102-B Tracker ?

I'm hoping to get the same tracker and would also like to know of a good SIM card. Someone in the uk must be using one?

Thanks for the replies. I've just bought a 2 G payg ee sim for about £3.50 from Ebay. If it works, great. If it doesn't, I haven't lost that much and I'll have to look elsewhere.

Where do you guys fix the tracker on the Vision. The only place I can see is by Velcro on the flat area beneath the battery compartment, but I'm just wondering whether the aerial would get line of sight with the satellites.

Most velco to underside however mine is in the battery compartment, its not an easy install though.
Works just fine

DSC_0099_zps4fc7c2e0.jpg

DSC_0097_zpse2fec247.jpg

Yes that looks good but probably a bit too advanced for me. I've removed the circuit board from its case which has saved about 10 grams and I think I'm going to Velcro it beneath the battery. I shall probably tape the aerial on the side of the battery housing.

Could anyone tell me what size SIM card this device uses? Is it a full size, mini, micro, nano or what?
THANKS!

I've just got my Orange PAYG sim today. It cost me £3.99 from Ebay and I've put £10 on the card which should last out the Vision, it's a nano SIM card but the tracker will also fit a micro sim. I've taken off the main case and wrapped the circuit board and battery in red electricians tape and Velcro'd it below the battery compartment with the sticky aerial taped to the side of the Vision.
It works a treat and being red it matches the other markings on my Vision. Stripped down it only weighs about 40 grams and my Vision flies with no noticeable difference.
Thanks for the help from this forum.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub