Anybody have a spare broken wifi module they don't need ??

Reaction score
Hi Peoples

Just wondering if anybody has a spare broken wifi module.... like its overheated, broken or what ever.. ?
Kind of hoping to pick it up for free... I will obviously pay for shipping to Australia.

I want to do some testing for an idea I have.... Not to keen to pay because if its broken it might be completely useless to me...
My idea isn't to make me any money or anything like that... The first part of the idea is to attempt to provide a fix to people who have bricked there wifi module by screwing around with the config via SSH.

I will be happy to pay for it if you know it partially works... i.e you get a wifi signal but camera does NOT work... or if you get a wifi signal but disconnects you constantly, or a range of other options. Basically just need confirmation it boots up (unfortunately most people can only verify this if they get a wifi signal) and I'll pay something for it..

If anyone has something suitable let me know the condition of it, and how much $$ you want for it, assuming it still partially works.

Oh and if someone in Australia has a partially working wifi module, I'll swap it for a 2.4ghz wifi amp if your interested in that at all. Would cost a fortune to ship to the USA unfortunately, so that deal only available for Aus folks :(

I have a broken wifi modular from a v2 justin. The cover has a few holes in it because i tried to do some self ventilation. The artic silver was done but all too late. I can still get telemetry and occasional fpv. Pm if you're interested.

Thanks will PM you shortly :)

Thanks for offer.

I'll see what happens with Mako's. His sounds perfect...intermittantly works but im assuming always boots up but video must be burnt out... plus hes only down the road....well 700km down the road...but still :p

Will PM you if might need yours thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic