anybody freelanced through any of these sites other than dronebase?

What's an average pay out from betterview? Just a ballpark. Are they low-balling operators like drone base is? Or is it normally a fair pay out?

None will ever pay what your time is worth.
The latest better view paid 100.
The faster you work the better the return

What's an average pay out from betterview? Just a ballpark. Are they low-balling operators like drone base is? Or is it normally a fair pay out?

It depends on how you work with them, the quality and time frame of work accomplished. Like anything else.. nothing is likely to be handed to you with out a little hard work behind it. I think its about relationship building and building a reputation of providing a combination of good communication and great service.

It depends on how you work with them, the quality and time frame of work accomplished. Like anything else.. nothing is likely to be handed to you with out a little hard work behind it. I think its about relationship building and building a reputation of providing a combination of good communication and great service.
I understand and respect that concept, I just don't like the idea of flying a mission with a $1500 piece of equipment for a measly $20. I'm not looking to get rich or anything, I just don't think earning that small amount is worth it. Have you had any experiences with these types of sites?

If you are looking for another place to list your services as a drone pilot, check out Up Sonder. Not only is it a source of drone jobs, but we are a way for drone pilots to hire each other’s services and rent equipment from each other when traveling on location for larger jobs.

The Up Sonder marketplace gives complete control to each pilot with regard to price points, accepting/rejecting bookings, setting a cancellations policy, scheduling, discounts, etc. and clients and pilots are always in direct communication from start to finish. We are still in Beta so work is ongoing to build out this marketplace with both registered Part 107 pilots and clients looking to hire a drone pilot or service.

Are there any sites similar to these that I can use since I am under the age of 18?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl