Anybody ever had success with DJI Customer Service?

Reaction score
Getting really tired of the run around. Calling AGAIN tomorrow to find my P3P I sent in for repairs in March. Tips, tricks, names or phone numbers to get results are the things I'm looking for here. Just wish I lived closer to CA, so I could visit them in person. Absolutely the WORST company I've ever had to deal with.

Getting really tired of the run around. Calling AGAIN tomorrow to find my P3P I sent in for repairs in March. Tips, tricks, names or phone numbers to get results are the things I'm looking for here. Just wish I lived closer to CA, so I could visit them in person. Absolutely the WORST company I've ever had to deal with.
you got that right

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Ha Ha....no such thing as customer service at DJI. Not laughing at you, just the thought that someone spends a considerable amount of money on a product, it does not work as advertised, you cannot get anyone at the company to recognize the fact that you exist and somehow we think that is wrong. If I ran my company like DJI does, I would be collecting soda cans on the side of the interstate and selling my body for an occasional pizza.
Fly Well My Friends
Sky Pilot

Reactions: flpholt
Oh I can bakea finea pizzapie just for you!! Yes... Hahaha

Name your toppings... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Sky Eye Images
what for it

that's why I am a autel customer now best customer service around

Continue to Spread the good word... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Continue to Spread the good word... ;-)

RedHotPoker
thank you sir will due always good to let people know this is a better company with great product out there

Reactions: Lefty63
IF I can ever get a decent model back from DJI, I'm seriously considering selling it and going to team orange.
yep join the pumpkin army

Reactions: Lefty63
I saw one in service last week, but couldn't make it over to the pilot before he put it away. I frequent the place so I'll be looking for him, and asking questions. Maybe con him into a test flight.

I used the email system. Had a small hairline crack after over 200 air miles. RMA following day, sent out on a Monday, following Monday I had it back. They even replaced a motor which was out of warranty. Cost me 0$ So...Worked fine for me. P3p has been a joy. I'm with you guys though. If you aren't happy go to the competition.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I used their 'chat' help. I explained that I was having some problems updating the firmware on the controller. I stated that I was able to perform the update on the flyer, but not the controller. He asked me to take a picture of the 'about' screen to start with his review. I took the screenshot and I sent it to him. About 5 minutes later, I got a message written in Chinese but that quickly went away. I waited another 10 minutes and then I asked if I was still connected with someone. He replied 'please update the firmware on your controller'.

I sent an email with a detailed explanation of the problem and received an email back about an hour or so later with follow-up questions from them. I provided the proof of purchase and some other information they requested in the return email. Went to eat came back and I had another email with directions on how to retrieve the RMA. Also had some form of a case number... Printed, packed, dropped off at FedEx the following day. They received it on Wednesday... I saw what was being done via updates through the case number. Saw when they shipped it back which was Thursday. It arrived Monday. Was pretty shocked because I was expecting a 30 day process because .... the numerous complaints here. Just wasn't the case with me. They may still be horrible I guess. That just wasn't my experience.

thank you sir will due always good to let people know this is a better company with great product out there
Keep in mind, this is a Phantom forum. Know what I mean Vern? ;)

smilinernie.gif

Reactions: EddieG and dirkclod

Good luck finding their correct address.

I've had two dealings with DJI, one just okay and the other very poor.

I sent in my P3 for warranty repairs and it was acknowledged and repaired very quickly. However, they refused to send replacement gold stickers which they had removed. They eventually did so and included a free set of props for my trouble.

The other time started about 6 months ago when I sent my P2V+ in for warranty repairs. They refused to repair it under warranty which resulted in me filing a lawsuit. I go to court on that tomorrow. Most likely it will be postponed but it appears that they are not going to defend and just allow me to get a default judgment (which I suspect they will ignore).

Sent mine in on the 13th of June for shell replacement, top and bottom, and got it back in less than 2 weeks. All is good. Can't say anything bad about them.

Crashed mine and the bird would not come back to life. Sent it in and got it back in less than 2 weeks at no charge. Cant complain about them.

Just got the first small crack in my P3P after 6 months. Decided to send it in for warranty repair since I had just purchased a second P3P at Micro Center on sale.
DJI responded quickly to my e-mail, and they provided an RMA and UPS return tag (to Carson, CA). Shipped it off Tuesday May 30. Received it back Friday June 10. No cost for shipping or repair.
Except for it being naked (no stickers - not even the DJI logo on top), it is flying good as new..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik